PDA

View Full Version : Spring Break?

IloveJack
08-07-2007, 02:59 PM
I know dh will balk at returning so soon, but a girl can dream can't she? :princess: I'm trying to think of a way for us to go back sometime next year. However, dh only gets 10 days of vacation, and 8 of those are already accounted for.:( I'm thinking, if I can work a holiday or two into the mix, we might could skirt that problem. So my question is... Now that school is starting back, and everyone knows when their spring break will be this year; is your (child's) school's break the week before, or the week of Easter? Ours includes the week of Good Friday, and then the Monday after Easter, which means if we could go, it could be the weekend before Easter, or the weekend of. Then again, we battled crowds last month, I'm not sure I want to do that again.

Beast_fanatic
08-07-2007, 10:08 PM
Spring Break varies widely, but the weeks before and after Easter are the busiest of the time period.

RockChalkKimball
08-07-2007, 10:16 PM
We have been 4 times at Spring Break, one of those included the week leading up to Easter. We never thought any of these times were bad. The only thing I have to compare it to is Christmas and that was 10x worse than anytime at spring break. Crowds are relative, I don't think time of year matters much anymore.

SBETigg
08-07-2007, 10:50 PM
Our break is actually not tied to Easter for 2008. I think Easter is early. Our kids are out from April 19-27 in my area of Massachusetts.

jax86
08-08-2007, 06:40 PM
i've never been to disney around easter time, but from what i hear anytime within a few weeks before or after easter is crowded. our friends went down last year the week of easter and said it was so bad that some of the parks were closed by noon because of the crowds. a lot of people don't mind the crowds though. :mickey: