PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Trip Report-Surprise for my DD!

madhatterrules
08-07-2007, 10:01 AM
:secret: I can't stand the excitement! We only have a few days left, Friday morning we fly out at 7AM and will arrive in Orlando around 9:00 AM, we should be signing in at POFQ by 10:30 AM for 10 days in WDW!! My daughter has no idea and we can't wait to see her face :magic: She thinks we are going to Philly for the night on Thur and that we are going to some museums on Friday. I've been secretly packing up all her clothes for the trip and trying to find her Epcot Passport!
We have meals planned for Whispering Canyon, O'hana, Kona Cafe, Spoodles, Le cellier, Les Chefs de France, Prime Time, Sci-Fi, and Cape May Cafe Character Breakfast. We will spend 2 days in each park and use our other 2 days to hit any attractions we missed or want to see again.
I'll be submitting a trip report---3 days to go!!

dolphinmickey9170
08-07-2007, 10:32 AM
How in the world did you keep this a secret? I could never do it, I would burst with excitement and it would just all come spilling out. I can't wait to hear about your DD's reaction. Please be sure to report this for us...maybe we'll see you there. We are having a mini meet on the 15th at Tiki Room at noon, please join us if you'ld like. Then I can meet that surprised daughter. Have a great time!

SBETigg
08-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Wow, she is going to be SO surprised and elated! Great job planning. Have a fantastic time. :thumbsup:

JWDisneyFan
08-07-2007, 11:42 AM
Have a great time on your trip. Your daughter will love the suprise. Can't wait to read the trip reports!

gauvin4
08-07-2007, 11:52 AM
What a great surprise!!! Hope you have a wonderful vacation!:mickey:

Roo Girl
08-07-2007, 12:01 PM
When exactly do you think she'll realize? When you get to the gate? Definitely have a camera ready- I'd love to see those expressions of shock, excitement and sheer joy when she realizes where she is going!!! What a great surprise!

EyeLuvDisney
08-07-2007, 12:48 PM
Last year we did the whole surprise thing for our children. We booked our trip April 5th and didn't tell them until we picked them up at a friends house with the van all packed and ready to go.

To me, that was the most exciting thing I ever did for and with my children. I almost "spilled the beans" several times because I couldn't contain myself.

I am sure that your daughter will be as excited and shocked as ours were.

One day I will have to post the whole experience for all of us Disney Nuts.

Trey

shan-ash
08-07-2007, 01:05 PM
Great job at pulling over the surprise trip! Sounds like a great plan:mickey:

ElenitaB
08-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Surprise trips are the best! Of course, you can't share the fun involved in the planning, but you do get to see that once-in-a-lifetime shock/joy/anticipation! Definitely have a camera on hand!

How old is your DD? When are you going to tell her? I'm so excited for you both! :muscles:

Have a great time and we'll be looking for a trip report or two!

mrsgaribaldi
08-07-2007, 06:12 PM
I wish I could see her face too:mickey::thumbsup:
Have a great trip:pixie::pixie:

Bethis26fan
08-07-2007, 06:39 PM
I hope you have a great trip.

faline
08-08-2007, 06:00 AM
What a wonderful surprise! Have a great trip!

madhatterrules
08-08-2007, 08:37 AM
Surprise trips are the best! Of course, you can't share the fun involved in the planning, but you do get to see that once-in-a-lifetime shock/joy/anticipation! Definitely have a camera on hand!

How old is your DD? When are you going to tell her? I'm so excited for you both! :muscles:

Have a great time and we'll be looking for a trip report or two!

My daughter is 8 years old. We have to wake her up early to go to the airport. We're going to try to keep it secret until we get to the airport but I think she'll start to figure out something when she realizes that we are going to the airport. My husband & I have been talking about it every night when she goes to sleep. She will be on :cloud9:

January-2007
08-08-2007, 09:45 AM
How exciting for your daughter! Have a wonderful vacation! :mickey:

Lizzie
08-10-2007, 04:08 PM
What a great surprise for your daughter! Have a great trip.

TikiGoddess
08-11-2007, 10:05 PM
Can you talk to my husband and let him know that it's okay to surprise me with a trip to WDW ANY DAY he wants? :D

Have a fantastic time. Be sure to let us know all about the surprise -- and the trip!

TikiG

IloveDisney71
08-11-2007, 10:09 PM
I am so impressed that you can keep that a secret. I don't think I would have the willpower not to share the excitement. Your daughter is going to be so excited!Have a wonderful trip! :mickey:

Bethanymouse
08-12-2007, 11:56 PM
:DYou are going to have a blast! Enjoy every minute of it!