PDA

View Full Version : Which water park for milder rides?

chrisie703
08-06-2007, 04:24 PM
I will be 5 months pregnant next month when we will be in DW. Which park has the mildest rides and is less rowdy? Is one park usually more crowded that the other?
Thanks!:mickey:

WDWfanatic742
08-06-2007, 05:09 PM
Blizzard Beach has more wilder and thrilling rides and for some reason is more crowded that Typhoon Lagoon. Maybe it felt like that because the big rides at BB are at the peak, or that most people go to TL for just the wave pool. BB had about 30+ minute waits for about every ride and Summit Plummit had a 90+ minute wait. Around closing, the family raft ride had an empty queue and everything was pretty much walk on from there. TL didn't have too long waits and like I said earlier, it felt like it was a lot less crowded.

MMouse6937
08-07-2007, 11:52 AM
I agree that TL has the more "tamer" of the water rides. I mean you have the Crusher Gusher, but on the whole I think the draw to BB is Summit Plummet. There seems for that reason to be more kids at BB. I would say for you situation, you would have more fun and more leisure at TL. Have a great time, we'll be there soon too! :D

ThanxForNoticin
08-08-2007, 12:35 PM
I agree that TL is probably a better choice for you. TL is also a bit flatter - to get to many of the better attractions at BB, you have to do a lot of walking and step climbing - or wait in line for a long time at the ski lift to get up the 'mountain'.

Have fun!