PDA

View Full Version : Seating areas?

Hayden's Dad
08-06-2007, 03:53 PM
I have a bit of a strange question. Does anyone know if there is a place you can get a picture of the layout of some of the restraunts in WDW. The reason I ask is that we will be going in November, and my son is very sick he is in a wheelchair and some of the restauraunts I know I would like to have him off to himself if possible, like in the Biergarten I hear there are seats that sit two to four people in the back. Even though this is a little away from the show I think this would be better than trying to squeeze him up to a communal table. We will also be going to the Coral Reef and he loves aquariums so we will request a seat by the tank when we get there, even if it means waiting a little longer that will be fine. I hope this doesn't sound to strange, this will probably be our last trip with him and I want to make it as special as possible. Thanks in advance.

SBETigg
08-06-2007, 04:21 PM
I can't put the link here due to TOS concerns, but there is a site with loads of pictures of seating areas the site owner, has co-authored a book on special needs at WDW that may prove very helpful.