PDA

View Full Version : Microwaves at POR?

ncscgirl2005
08-06-2007, 02:12 PM
Just wondering if any of the rooms in POR come with microwaves. So far I haven't found any literature indicating that they do but I thought I would ask you guys instead. My DDs love their oatmeal in the morning and popcorn at night. I know I could probably use the coffemaker for hot water for the oatmeal but should I bring popcorn too?

ILoveLegos
08-06-2007, 03:09 PM
There is a microwave for guest's use in the food court. :mickey:

LynneM
08-06-2007, 07:36 PM
There are no microwaves in the rooms at POR.

The Family Suites at ASM have microwaves, as do the FW cabins, and the DVC villas at OKW, SSR, VWL, BCV, AKV, and BWV. No other resorts have them in the rooms.

All resorts do have microwaves available for guest use in their food courts (mods and values), or counter service locations (deluxes).

disneyfan328
08-06-2007, 11:37 PM
thanks for the info guys!! I had asked this question a while back and while some thought that there was micorwaves at por in the food court no one seemed sure 100 % I am glad to know that its there. my kiddos love their micro popcorn too, although I have heard that Disney makes some pretty good popcorn too in tubs that are reusable?????

anyway thanks

ncscgirl2005
08-08-2007, 01:22 PM
Thanks for the info.

MMouse6937
08-08-2007, 04:23 PM
thanks for the info guys!! I had asked this question a while back and while some thought that there was micorwaves at por in the food court no one seemed sure 100 % I am glad to know that its there. my kiddos love their micro popcorn too, although I have heard that Disney makes some pretty good popcorn too in tubs that are reusable?????

anyway thanks

Yes, they do sell VERY good popcorn in plastic tubs. We always bring them home with us. They have lids so you can put other things in them. We have one from the MK and one from EPCOT. The best part is emptying them of their popcorn! :D