PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Missing Off the DDP?

BrerStitch
08-06-2007, 01:13 PM
Did anyone take a look at the PDF file for the 2008 DDP? I looked at it last night and noticed that a lot of World Showcase and Downtown Disney Restaurants are not listed on the plan.

Now, historically, I guess they can be added later, and let's face it, the plan did just get released. For those who haven't looked, Mexico, Japan, China and Morocco restaurants are not listed on the plan. The only Downtown Disney one listed is Captain Jacks.

I hope those others get added sooner rather than later, although, like others, I would have to seriously assess the DDP now with the changes!

Tigerlilly
08-06-2007, 01:28 PM
I cannot speak to this year but I can tell you that when this info came out for 2007 the exact same thing happened. A good deal of restaurants were missing but they were added later.

LauraF
08-06-2007, 01:28 PM
I asked the same question yesterday in the 2008 rate thread.

According to Nanci at MJ:

Every year the dining plans are released and do not show the Epcot and Coronado Dining. This is because those contracts are not yet signed.

Disney does not "own" those restaurants. Expect updated lists in the near future as contracts are signed.
So there you go! :mickey: