PDA

View Full Version : picky child on ddp

septembergirl
08-06-2007, 12:26 PM
My DS9 is a very picky eater. I have been reading over the children menus at the restaurants we have chosen and it is not looking good for him! I remember reading at some point that if you ask for a child size portion of an adult entree, the server would oblige you and even let you use your DDP credits. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Strmchsr
08-06-2007, 02:01 PM
From what I've experienced they're pretty strict on a child must order from the child's menu. You might be better off doing buffet places so you have more of a choice.

DizneyRox
08-06-2007, 02:08 PM
Or, list him on your reservation as an adult. You'll pay for an adult DDP and an adult park ticket, but at least you'll be able to choose more appetizing food for the little tyke.

septembergirl
08-13-2007, 07:20 PM
Or, list him on your reservation as an adult. You'll pay for an adult DDP and an adult park ticket, but at least you'll be able to choose more appetizing food for the little tyke.

I did just this today. It cost me $36 extra but I know it will be totally worth it for him to have more options and be happy :mickey:.