PDA

View Full Version : Taking Tinkerbell to WDW

glenpreece
08-05-2007, 07:24 PM
I just wanted to share something I am going to be doing on our upcoming trip. It all started at Canada's Wonderland. To make a long story short I took Gingy from Shrek to CW and took pics of him doing things around the park. This time I am taking my friend's daughter's Tinkerbell doll to WDW with us. I am going to get pics of her with the Characters and doing things around WDW. Then surprise her with a scrapbook from "Tinkerbell" of all the things she did while she was vaca @ WDW. I think this will be so much fun and a great surprise. Anyone else done this???

TINKERBELL_82
08-05-2007, 08:33 PM
I have done exactly the same thing, but with Dopey. We ended up finding really creative places to take pictures with him, and the characters were always more than happy to pose!!:mickey:

jkj1224
08-05-2007, 10:12 PM
I have a small stuffed dog that I take everywhere I go, he's travelled all over the world with various members of my family and we keep a scrapbook of him. We've taken pictures of him with people we've met, employees in bussinesses we've gone to, and with landmarks and signs. Everyone loves it and it makes us all look harder for good picture opportunities....have fun characters and cm will love helping you out! :D

mizzoumouse
08-06-2007, 09:49 PM
We did it with Flat Stanley for our DDs 2nd grade project. Flat Stanley had some great travels with us!!! :mickey:

Momof2boys
08-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Our son found a small resin Mickey Mouse between the seats on our plane ride down to WDW. He took that little mouse everywhere & we have the pics to prove it. It's a fun thing to do. Enjoy.

glenpreece
08-08-2007, 06:06 PM
I know it's going to add another fun element to some of our character meets!!! I can't wait to see her reaction!!!

Disneyatic
08-09-2007, 10:39 AM
My best friend did this with a small Tigger plush a few years back on her trip to Europe.
The pictures were really fun and we have thought about doing it on our upcoming WDW trip!

SurferStitch
08-09-2007, 01:14 PM
We started doing the same thing on our last trip with my Stitch plush backpack. We have him in front of all of the countries in Epcot, buying a beer in Germany, sitting on Chum in the Living Seas, etc. They are really cute.

It was DH's idea to get pics of him buying beer at the stand in Germany. The CM serving us thought we were nuts. DH loved it so much, he said I had to find lederhosen for Stitch for this trip. So, two minutes later on the Build-a-Bear website, and I found lederhosen. They fit Stitch perfectly, and we can't wait to take him back to the Germany pavilion for another :beer:.

I also have a Hawaiian shirt and sandals and an elf outfit for Stitch, so we'll be getting some interesting pics of him around WDW in December. :thumbsup: