PDA

View Full Version : How far in advance do you typically contact Magical Journeys

BritCody
08-05-2007, 06:19 PM
I was wondering How far in advance do you contact Magical Journeys for your pending trip? I have never used Magical Jouneys and I was curious if there is a general time frame.

ibrowse17
08-05-2007, 06:21 PM
I have already talked to then about a trip in May. I would say the sooner the better so you can get what you want:thumbsup:

AuntDJ
08-05-2007, 06:35 PM
I tend to contact them only when I am ready to make the reservation. So it usually falls about 6 months prior to my trip..

I have to admit I am itching to send in for a quote for my June 2008 trip, but I know I am not ready to reserve it so I feel like Karen would be doing work for nothing right now.....

Last year I inquired a couple of times before I purchased as there were several other people going with me and before they could decide to make the plunge they needed to know how much $$ we were talking about. Karen never blinked twice at doing this for me and never questioned me about when I would make the purchase...she just kept replying to all my questions..MJ is the best I have ever dealt with!

DJ

mickeefan
08-05-2007, 06:43 PM
We contacted Wendy of MJ in early March for our upcoming October trip. She secured our reservations for us and we just sit back and rely on her to get us the best possible pricing available. MJ is the best and I wouldn't think of going any other way.

faline
08-05-2007, 08:15 PM
I contact my Magical Journeys agent as soon as I know I'm going and when I'm going.

vamaggie
08-05-2007, 08:23 PM
We contacted them in Jan for our Nov trip. I asked for various scenarios, talked it over with DH and then booked with them about mid Feb. As long as rates are out it does not seem to me to be too early to contact them.

tinksmom02
08-05-2007, 10:29 PM
I initially contacted MJ the night before free dining was announced, and TerriSue responded within hours! I wouldn't recommend this procedure, though--I would contact them as soon as you're ready to start planning!

:thumbsup: MJ is the best!

mttafire
08-05-2007, 11:48 PM
I contact my Magical Journeys agent as soon as I know I'm going and when I'm going.

I think thats exactly how we are going to do it.
It just seems much easier to plan when you know precisely when you're going.:thumbsup:

berri_boo
08-06-2007, 08:25 AM
I contacted MJ once we knew when we were going & where we were going to stay. Also made sure we could get that time off from work of course. I contacted MJ the end of Jan this year for our Nov trip - almost 10 months prior to our trip. The sooner the better!