PDA

View Full Version : AP expiration date

Sunshine1010
08-05-2007, 02:15 AM
OH NO.....I can't remember when my AP expires. How do I find out?

dlpmikki
08-05-2007, 02:39 AM
The expiry date will be on the back of the pass.

Sunshine1010
08-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Thank You

disneycouple2004
08-06-2007, 11:09 AM
Last time we bought a annual pass it expired 365 days from the date we first used it..here is some info from Disney...

Every Annual Pass provides:
Unlimited admission* for 365 days to the four Disney Theme Parks: Magic Kingdom® Park, Epcot®, Disney-MGM Studios and Disney's Animal Kingdom® Theme Park
The flexibility to go from Theme Park to Theme Park on the same day
A wide array of Passholder benefits
Theme Park parking included
Convenient Walt Disney World® transportation - monorails, ferryboats, and motor coaches
*Excludes separately priced activities and events

When an Annual Pass is ordered an exchange certificate will be sent by mail. The Annual Pass can be redeemed at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket window by presenting the exchange certificate and a valid photo ID. The Annual Pass is good for 365 days from exchange certificate redemption.

J.T.Toad
08-25-2007, 09:47 AM
When an Annual Pass is ordered an exchange certificate will be sent by mail. The Annual Pass can be redeemed at any Walt Disney World® Theme Park ticket window by presenting the exchange certificate and a valid photo ID. The Annual Pass is good for 365 days from exchange certificate redemption.

Unless it is a renewal
Then it will automatically pick up where the previous Pass expired. (This was according to a person renewing my passes last year). We found it worked better for us to wave the renewal discount and purchase our passes on our next visit.
JT