PDA

View Full Version : Walt Disney

GoofyGuy75
08-04-2007, 05:06 PM
I dont know were to post this.. So here i go.. Is there or will there ever be a Movie on the life and times of Walt Disney.. If there has been were can i find it?

Christine
08-04-2007, 06:33 PM
As far as a movie with an actor portraying his life, no.

But there is a wonderful biography/documentary movie called
"Walt- The Man Behind the Myth" that will knock your socks off! I absolutely loved it! :thumbsup:

NotaGeek
08-04-2007, 06:41 PM
There hasn't been a movie made yet, just documentaries of sort. There's always rumors swirling, but nothing has been announced from a Disney source. You might want to check our partner Amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect?tag=intercotcom&path=subst/home/home.html)and search for anything Disney...

IloveDisney71
08-04-2007, 10:03 PM

"Walt- The Man Behind the Myth" that will knock your socks off! I absolutely loved it! :thumbsup:

I have this too and I LOVE it. I have not watched it in a while, I think I may have to go watch it again.

tinkwest
08-05-2007, 10:23 AM
Let's ask the fans over in the Movies, TV, Music and Musicals forum.

Got your ticket stub? Here we go . . .

caryrae
08-09-2007, 08:38 PM

I 3rd that. "Walt The Man Behind The Myth" is awesome. All Disney fans must have this DVD.

JPL
08-09-2007, 09:45 PM
Definately a great DVD to own for any Disney Fan :thumbsup:

poeticeclipse
08-10-2007, 01:02 PM

LOVE IT! I love watching it right before and right after a trip to the World. Makes you really understand what he went through to make everything possible.