PDA

View Full Version : Paramount Canada's Wonderland

WhenYouWishUponAStar
08-04-2007, 04:17 PM
Hey!!
Much to my disappointment we aren't going to Disney this year but to Guelph in Canada (my sister is starting University there)for a week.
So, I was wondering about Paramount Canada's Wonderland. Is it quite a disappointment compared to Disney? Will we spend the whole day saying "Disney would've done that better"?

Also any ideas for things to do in the Guelph/Toronto/Niagara Falls area would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance :mickey:

HollyB
08-04-2007, 08:20 PM
We've been to Paramount Canada's Wonderland. Sure it is a far cry from DIsney, but if you go into it knowing that, you'll have a good time. We went with my (then) six year old twins and my (then) teenaged neices. We spent the day and they all had a good time as did we. The girls dragged my husband (their uncle) on a bunch of rollercoasters, there was plenty for the smaller kids to do as well, and we all enjoyed the water rides. You couldn't spend a week, but you'll have fun for the day.

Enjoy.

carley
08-04-2007, 08:29 PM
if you get to niagara falls check out the great gorge adventure pass .. u can go on the maid of the mist ..journey behind the falls...white water walk ... we go every summer and have fun but like anything else... it can be very expensive