PDA

View Full Version : "hoping for tomorrow..."

mickey&missy
08-04-2007, 11:00 AM
As part of my 2008 package watch I went onto the disney website and put in our dates. I got a message that said they are experiencing technical difficults and to call the reservation line. So, I called. I haven't called yet so I figured maybe the person on the other end would have some sort of info.

I spoke to a very nice guy who told me that whole reservation computer system is down right now and they can't take any ressies or view rates. He also said that as of yesterday they didn't know 2008 package rates but they are hoping for tomorrow! He also said that they are hoping the system is going to be back by 1pm and I could probably call after 1 and get a tentative price.

Here's hoping for tomorrow!!

Donalds Duckie
08-04-2007, 11:20 AM
Tomorrow would be good! I am guessing we are all curious about what our 2008 rates will be.

Thanks for sharing this info!

Here's to tomorrow:thumbsup:

playdead88
08-04-2007, 01:23 PM
i can see the light at the end of the 2008 package wait!! i really hope that tomorrow is the day - that would be awesome - might just have to pull out the disney vacation dvds and watch 'em all tomorrow to celebrate!

you know admitting you have a problem is the first step - i may need a disney intervention :faint:

mickey&missy
08-04-2007, 01:59 PM
you know admitting you have a problem is the first step - i may need a disney intervention :faint:

:funny: A few weeks ago I said that I thought we needed a support group! Hello, my name is Melissa and I'm addicted to WDW...

bigbabyblues
08-04-2007, 08:15 PM
Can I join the support group???? I'm still working on our scrapbook from our May/June trip, and I'm ready to book for the same time next year!

I have heard rumors about rates going up, changing, etc., and I'm not 100% sure I want to see the final total, but at the same time, I need to know how much I need to save!!!

Steph

prshell
08-05-2007, 09:17 AM
Well, I jumped on my computer this morning and it let me put in the 2008 package!! The only thing that I couldn't get to work was with the dining plan.

prshell
08-05-2007, 09:29 AM
Well, I tried again, but now it is not letting me do it all for 2008. They must still be working on things

mickey&missy
08-05-2007, 09:50 AM
There up now! They weren't this about an hour and a half ago. When I tried when I first got up I got a message that said "product unavailable..." But, it definitely there now! Good luck everyone!!

Donalds Duckie
08-05-2007, 10:16 AM
Thanks! I'm going to pop over to WDW website now to check on some 2008 rates and new package info.:mickey: