PDA

View Full Version : Coral Reef - Worth it for lunch??

chick20679
08-04-2007, 08:11 AM
Our trip is 44 days (and counting) away, and I'm taking another look at our dining... we have ADR's for lunch at the Coral Reef, but the more I look at it, the menu seems really limited for lunch. So, I'm just wondering for folks that have eaten there, is it worth it for lunch? Thanks. :mickey:

luvdiznee
08-04-2007, 09:24 AM
YES. The lobster bisque alone is worth it. Also the view is so much fun! :thumbsup:

Disneyglamour
08-04-2007, 10:20 AM
I went to lunch there in 2005 and I thought it was really good. I had the sandwich with all the different types of fish on it. The atmosphere alone is worth eating there. It's very relaxing and cool after you've spent half the day in the park.

Donalds Duckie
08-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Yes it is! I traditionally arrive at MCO at 11 a.m., check-in at resort, head straight to EPCOT and make a late lunch at Coral Reef my first meal.:mickey:

In fact, I am going to call right now and see if I can get a late lunch at Coral Reef on Aug. 31! I always have the best meals there as a solo diner.:mickey:

ENJOY!

ElenitaB
08-04-2007, 02:10 PM
YES. The lobster bisque alone is worth it. Also the view is so much fun! :thumbsup:
:exactly:
I really enjoy their lobster bisque and also find the blues of the decor and the view of the tank so relaxing. It's a great place to recharge the batteries for the rest of the day. And since we probably won't be using the DDP on our next trip, we'll be doing TS at lunch rather than dinner to save some $$$.

mickey-mouse35
08-05-2007, 03:29 PM
I'm thinking of adding Coral Reef to our lunch plans, based on the lobster bisque alone. What else do people like--wondering what my DH should order. He's not a huge fish lover but likes shrimp. Anyone had the sandwich on the chef's special--think it's a reuben?

grego77
08-05-2007, 10:21 PM
Pure and simple...YES. It is my favorite TS restaurant, and the fish is ALWAYS fresh (unlike Rose & Crown).

Enjoy! :mickey:

mnhockey
08-06-2007, 01:11 AM
Is the menu on all ears the most updated out there.

amorillo
08-06-2007, 11:48 AM
I'm so glad to hear all the positive responses! I'm really trying to eat at new places this year... and I opted for our first meal to be a late lunch at Coral Reef!

And DH loves lobster bisque! I'm so excited! :D But I still have 173 days to wait!! :blush: