PDA

View Full Version : Important Question...Need Help!

jenny1976
08-03-2007, 02:52 PM
Hi Folks!
We are now 44 days away from the Magic!!!!!!:thumbsup:
My dilema is this, we have booked a 10 night vacation @ the ASMu, requested the building, gotten a doctor's note for my GAC, made all ADR's, booked a Fireworks Cruise, have rented a car, have MNSSHP tickets, and all pre trip preparations, but there is one day in our schedule which is giving me grief.
We have a day when we will have a TS Bkfst, and head on over to see my family who live about 30 minutes away from property. I was thinking of spending the day with them and then heading over to MK for evening EMH. This, until I was told that we would have to do the Wishes Cruise that day due to availability issues. My question is, being that I have to be at the marina of the CR at 7pm, can I get my wristband for EMH after the cruise or do I have to get them before I board the cruise and spend less time with my family? I need to know if it is possible to get the wristbands after the cruise or if it is necessary that I cut my time with family short to get into the parks earlier and get a wristband.
PLEASE HELP!!!!
Thanks

sainter
08-03-2007, 03:07 PM
I hope I am understanding your question correctly, but you can all get the wristbands after the cruise when you go into the park.

Eeyore's Pal
08-03-2007, 04:15 PM
I believe I was told you can get the wrist band up to 2 hours after the EMH has started. So, if the park closes at 8:00 and the EMH ends at 11:00, you can get the wrist band and enter the park as late as 10:00. So I would not worry about loosing time with your family to get to the park before your cruise. Have a great time.

dolphinmickey9170
08-03-2007, 04:44 PM
Hey Jenny, Eeyore's Pal is correct. You can get your wrist bands up until one hour before the end of EMH. Have a great time on your vacation!! Don't worry and relax.

shan-ash
08-03-2007, 11:09 PM
Your plans sound like alot of fun. enjoy your trip:thumbsup: