PDA

View Full Version : Food ideas

Jfamily
08-03-2007, 12:04 PM
I am leaving in three weeks:mickey:
This time around I want to try some new food/snacks. Tell me your favorite food/snack/drink, where to find it, and why I must try it.

CleveSJM
08-03-2007, 12:37 PM
The Foghorn at Ghiradelli's in DTD. Chocolate ice cream with freshly made raspberry sauce. Best ice cream dessert in the world. :thumbsup:

tinkerbell04
08-03-2007, 01:04 PM
I love the create a snack in the Coofy Candy Company! I get the marshmalows dipped in white chocolate, rolled in rainbow sprinkles and then drizzled with caramel....if that doesn't dloat your boat, you can create your ownto your liking. They also have huge oreo cookies, apples, pretzel rods and krispie treats. The toppings include, white, dark and milk chocolate, caramel, crushed m&m's, oreos, butterfingers, chocolate and rainbow sprinkles, chocolate chips and seveal different kinds of nuts. :cloud9:

magicman
08-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Dole whips/dole whip shakes in the Magic Kingdom when you turn off of Main Street headed for Adventureland.

Dole whips are DEEELICIOUS on a hot day. Also, I'm going to say that they MUST be good for you because they are "pineapple flavored".;) I'm sure they are chock full of Vitamin W or one of the other lesser known vitamins.

DDuck66
08-03-2007, 03:43 PM
QUOTE=magicman;1376755]Dole whips/dole whip shakes in the Magic Kingdom when you turn off of Main Street headed for Adventureland.

Dole whips are DEEELICIOUS on a hot day. Also, I'm going to say that they MUST be good for you because they are "pineapple flavored".;) I'm sure they are chock full of Vitamin W or one of the other lesser known vitamins.[/QUOTE]

:ditto:
As a recent Dole Whip Believer I wholeheartedly agree.

dog-ears
08-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Dole whips/dole whip shakes in the Magic Kingdom when you turn off of Main Street headed for Adventureland.

Dole whips are DEEELICIOUS on a hot day. Also, I'm going to say that they MUST be good for you because they are "pineapple flavored".;) I'm sure they are chock full of Vitamin W or one of the other lesser known vitamins.

LOL, everyone needs more vitamin W!! :funny:

DisneyTwinsMommy
08-03-2007, 04:22 PM
I have to get a Norway sweet pretzel with almonds on top... (it has a long, norwegian name, but i never remember it...) If you go there, they will know what you are talking about... YUMM!! :mickey:

IloveDisney71
08-03-2007, 05:30 PM
[quote=magicman;1376755]Dole whips/dole whip shakes in the Magic Kingdom when you turn off of Main Street headed for Adventureland.quote]
I love these too! :papple:
We also like to stop at the ice cream shop on Main St. for an ice cream. YUM! I know ice cream is not unusual, but there is just something about sitting on Main St. and enjoying an "all American snack". :flag:

Wrigley
08-03-2007, 06:54 PM
Another vote for the Dole Whip!!!!!!:cloud9:

For a drink, I really like the Margaritas at Mexico in the WS!!!!:marg:

pook@wdw
08-03-2007, 07:55 PM
My fave snack is the sweet toasted nuts on the little cart just outside the Land @ Epcot. Make sure you get them HOT! :cloud9: We also love noshing @ Peco's Bills @ Mk. But our all-time fave eating event is the Food & Wine Fest @ Epcot during Oct. We can "eat our way around the World"
by stopping /sampling each booth from each country!!:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

emmingo
08-03-2007, 09:44 PM
I love the pretzels in Animal Kingdom...I have no idea why, but they are sooo good.

And the Dole Whip...y'all read my mind...:papple:

Cinderelley
08-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Schoolbread in Norway! :tasty: