PDA

View Full Version : AAA Rate ?

4littleboys
08-03-2007, 11:44 AM
We are going to WDW in January and staying at BCV but we arrive the day before check-in and we would like to book a room at the POP for the night before. I have read about AAA rates booked through AAA and through Disney - is there a difference? I just need to book 1 night for 4 adults and 4 children but no tickets. Is it better to book with Disney or AAA? Are there adjoining rooms at the POP (all 4 kids are mine but my parents are coming)?
Thanks in advance for your help - this is a great website!

Mary Poppins fan
08-03-2007, 12:27 PM
Since you are doing just the room for the night, I would call Disney directly and book through them. Just ask for the AAA rate and note your requests when you book. I don't believe there is any difference in price. If you go through AAA, you can't make any changes to the reservation - the agent would have to do it for you. Happy planning! :mickey:

Eeyore's My Favorite
08-04-2007, 09:07 PM
I book through WDW too using my AAA card. Rates are exactly the same as you can find on the AAA website, but it's much easier to book directly through WDW. I never have any trouble with my room requests (knock on wood)..... Enjoy you trip!!