PDA

View Full Version : What Cat's up to the next 4 days

Chescat
08-03-2007, 03:11 AM
Well its been hard to describe what I was going to be doing this weekend, so figured I'd show off my pictures each day. :)

Going to XGames. Today and tomorrow just watching practices, didn't want to fight traffic and go to staple center. But got tickets for Saturday and Sunday. :D

Here's Day 1 Pictures:

Day 1 Pictures (http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z35/vmkphotos/XGames/XGames%202007/Day%201-080107/)

I love the rally cars the best so we were chasing Travis Patrana a lot. The BMX skate park included Ryan Nygist in the white shirt. :blush:

gauvin4
08-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Nice Pictures Chescat! Looks like you had a good view. Travis Pastrana was here in our hometown a few weeks ago for a Road Rally Race. My son went to watch and was able to get his autograph! He was pretty excited!:cloud9:

TinkRocks
08-03-2007, 12:31 PM
Cool pics, Chescat!

bigpapiortiz34
08-03-2007, 12:36 PM
VERY interesting pictures Cat! Thanks for sharing :) :mickey:

chrisb26
08-03-2007, 12:37 PM
Cool pictures Cat

I like the road rally races also they are cool to watch on the TV I'm sure they are even better live.

Have a great time at the X-Games and can't wait to see more pictures :thumbsup:

Chescat
08-05-2007, 01:59 AM
Way behind. Day 2 for us was skate vertical ramp practice and got into the pits for the Rally cars. Got autographs from Colin McRae, Travis Pastrana and Ken Block. Wind in my hair, rubber all over my face after watching them practice on the tarmac. Dang, I had a great time. :)

Of course you will notice I have a lot of pictures of Bob Burnquist in blue shirt for skateboarding. Been in love with him since Disneyland X Game a few years ago. :cloud9:

The lady that's wearing red was a funny story. Guess her name is Margaret Johnson. She's a baking cookoff queen and on Tonight Show a lot. She's 87 years old. Well in one picture she's showing Burnquist the heart tray with cookies. Next picture he's off the vert ramp grabbing a cookie it in mid air. Unfortunately didn't get a great picture of that. And then he's coming back with cookie in hand. Then after more. Was pretty funny.

Sorry I haven't put names on them yet. The skaters were Bucky Lasek, Burnquest, Pierre Luc Gagnon, Mathias Ringstrom, Sandro Dias (who I seem to not have gotten much of).

Here's Day 2 Pictures:

Day 2 Pictures (http://s188.photobucket.com/albums/z35/vmkphotos/XGames/XGames%202007/Day%202-080207)

TinkRocks
08-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Of course you will notice I have a lot of pictures of Bob Burnquist in blue shirt for skateboarding. Been in love with him since Disneyland X Game a few years ago. :cloud9:

Just a few pics... ;)

Don't worry - I won't tell anyone! :secret:

mickeytinkerbellprincess
08-05-2007, 01:08 PM
Very nice pics, Cat! :mickey: Thanks for sharing!