PDA

View Full Version : Could anyone tell me.......

nicole48040
08-03-2007, 02:34 AM
O.K., on Info Central there is a historic discounts list......does anyone know what the "Disney Visa Package" that is historically offered in August for Oct.-Dec. vacations consists of???? Is it like the free dining???? Just curious because I am booked for this Nov. and would LOVE to save some cash.:D

mcb0420
08-03-2007, 07:24 AM
We have reservations for Dec 5-14 at POFQ, and are patiently (okay,not so much) waiting and hoping for a Disney Visa Package! I believe that last years packages were released on August 14. Keep you fingers crossed, we are.

dmallan
08-03-2007, 08:05 AM
I think that when the discount codes come out, they are offered to Disney Visa card holders first before they are available to the general public.
When we first signed up for Disney Visa they had an offer for new customers which was a 7-day package for the price of a 5 day package. I haven't seen too many of those lately...or maybe I just haven't paid attention because we are not new cardholders anymore!

IloveDisney71
08-03-2007, 08:44 PM
I keep checking daily for them to release any discounted pkgs. I have a trip planned for Dec. and would love to save any amount! :) I agree with the previous poster that thinks the pkgs. for that time frame are released in August. I'm keeping my fingers crossed too. This last Disney Visa pkg. was offered to card holders several days before it was released to the general public.

traceyo1
08-03-2007, 08:56 PM
I am a Disney Visa Card Holder and already have a package booked for the 2nd week of December. If a discount package comes out, am I allowed to apply that discount to the package I already have booked?

IloveDisney71
08-03-2007, 09:00 PM
YES! :) I have done this with several past trips.