PDA

View Full Version : Reviews for Pre-Plated 1900 Park Fare?

Nicki'sMom
08-02-2007, 09:54 PM
I know I have posted this before but I wanted to get some new reviews on the pre-plated 1900Park Fare meal being held at the Grand Floridian Cafe while PF is under refurb. Anyone eaten there in the last week or two?

wdwvacationeer
08-02-2007, 10:08 PM
I am wondering how it is, too. We have reservations for this meal on 8/20/07. I haven't heard anything-good or bad- about it but we chose it because of the characters. Does everyone get the same dinner or do we choose? I hope it's good!

PrincessEmmasMommy
08-03-2007, 08:34 AM
I posted this in another thread before, but it was an excellent dinner. The food was delicious and huge portions. The character interaction was wonderful as it is a smaller restaraunt than most character meals they got around to us at least 3-4 times. My only problem there was that we had to wait a long time past our ressie for our table. This didn't seem true for everyone, but we had a party of 9 and there are less large tables. They said the people sitting at "our table" were just sitting there for like 30 mins after finishing and paying, just talking. You will really enjoy this great meal!
Jen

Disneyatic
08-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Thank you so much for the info!
We have a breakfast and a dinner ADR here because of the character's and I can't wait!!

RaRaRoundTheWorld
08-03-2007, 06:59 PM
My DD and I loved the experience. Aurora was the guest of honor. Service proceeded at a much slower pace than at CRT. DD got to dance with an impromptu troupe of princesses in the lobby. I highly recommend it.:mickey2:

Lucyrella
08-03-2007, 08:45 PM
I have been wondering about this too, we are having dinner there on the 26th, where my little princess will turn 4. Not only about the food, but I am curious, I have a princess birthday snowglobe that I have wrapped up for this occasion, what are the chances that i could get a cast member to have Cinderella deliver it to the table for her birthday? How probable is it? If I ask all they can do is say no right???:secret:

PrincessEmmasMommy
08-04-2007, 07:13 AM
I would go for it! Once while we were there our server was at our table and Cindy and Prince Charming (they travel together) missed us. My DD4 was very upset and we told our server who went to the character handler and she came right over. Try! Like you said, the worst they can say is no.
Jen

SBETigg
08-04-2007, 08:06 AM
I have been wondering about this too, we are having dinner there on the 26th, where my little princess will turn 4. Not only about the food, but I am curious, I have a princess birthday snowglobe that I have wrapped up for this occasion, what are the chances that i could get a cast member to have Cinderella deliver it to the table for her birthday? How probable is it? If I ask all they can do is say no right???:secret:

They might say no because other kids might see and expect that Cinderella will bring them gifts too. It could really cause some disappointment for other kids at nearby tables. But it never hurts to ask. They might do it and that would really make your child feel special (though again, not sure it would be worth feeling like I caused pain at other tables).

Lucyrella
08-04-2007, 10:27 AM
That is a good point about the other kids, I will just give it to her myself. I definitely am not the kind to want to hurt or mislead anyone, and I have never been to the GF and have no idea how the tables are laid out. So I am glad you brought that up.... I am so stressed out at the moment that I am not thinking to clearly, so thanks for bringing that up.:thumbsup:

ElenitaB
08-04-2007, 02:14 PM
While you might not be able to have Cinderella deliver it to your table, there's nothing to say that you couldn't give it to your DD while Cinderella was visiting with you. Have fun with the princesses (particularly, your own)!