PDA

View Full Version : Our 1st Summer Ever Trip - Pre Trip Report

DestinationWDW
08-02-2007, 06:14 PM
Have never done trip reports before, but as I enjoy reading all of yours and since "I'm addicted to the computer" as my DH says....:surf::geek:

Cast Members
DH 38 Total WDW fanatic and loves parks in general, worked in amusement industry for years

Me - DW 36 Nurse, tired and much in need of vacation, very worried about the heat :thedolls: and humidity...

DD 12 Snow White one minute and Malificent the next.....puberty has set in!

DS 9 A good combo of Dopey, Doc and Grumpy

DS 4 A little like Nemo, still loves us, but starting to push for some independence!

Booked for Fort Wilderness Cabins 8/4 to 8/12 First time in cabins and am very excited about this!!! We love the Fort. Thought the shade and trees would be good this time of year too! Bringing our bikes and rented a golf cart. Packed up some fixin's for smores for the campfire and plan to sing with :chipdale:

Am definately planning to do the get up early, come to nap/swim, then go back and play at parks at night thing.....and drink lots of water! Will be bringing 2 cases along to refrigerate and refill!

Got the MYW with Park Hopper and Water Park. Have never been to either water park before so kids are really looking forward to this as well!!!! Should be great fun. Also planning to get out early for EMH for these as well!

Have all of our ADR's in place and will be Hoop-De-Doo-ing it too! one night as well!

All of our clothes and snacks are packed (since last weekend).....ponchos and umbrellas on stand-by.....just have to get through one more day of work......

Am really looking forward to the midpoint of the trip where mom gets to go away alone and get a massage.... ahhhh! :cloud9:

Thanks to all for every great tip, dining review, weather forecast, etc....All went towards building/planning what should turn out to be a Magical Trip!!!!:mickey:

Will check in when we return!:rocks:

January-2007
08-02-2007, 06:20 PM
Sounds like you have the makings of a most fabulous vacation! Thanks for the pre trip report, I hope you have a great time! :mickey:

tinkerbell04
08-02-2007, 06:58 PM
Have a great trip!:mickey:

darko aggie
08-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Sounds great! Have a wonderful time:thumbsup:

dolphinmickey9170
08-02-2007, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the pre-trip report. Can't wait to hear about the spa treatment and your wonderful familty vacation. Have a great time.

8 more days for us:cloud9:

Bethanymouse
08-03-2007, 01:56 AM
Have a wonderful trip! Enjoy all of the memories and the Hoop de doo! It is so much fun!

Lizzie
08-03-2007, 03:37 AM
Have a great trip. And a massage sounds so nice.

gauvin4
08-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Hope you have a great trip!! :mickey: I look forward to hearing about your spa treatment, I am considering it for me & DD16 for our Dec. trip!:thumbsup:

faline
08-03-2007, 02:24 PM
The cabins are such a great place to stay! Enjoy your trip!