PDA

View Full Version : WL Standard room

Gayle
08-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Confused, what do they consider a stadard room. What are the view's. We are hoping to get a lodge view, close to the elevators due to my DH having difficulty walking. :confused:

Guya103
08-02-2007, 06:25 PM
The standard room comes with two queens, a queen with a bunk bed or a single king bed. There are few rooms with kings, though. The views include standard, pool and woods, I believe.

DisneyDudet
08-03-2007, 04:36 AM
When you think "standard" room, you have to change your thinking. In Disney's terms, standard usually refers to the view, which will be the not-so-elegant views (parking lots, service areas, roofs, etc). Other views include courtyard and woods at WL. While the rooms themselves are mostly all the same, its just the view that is different.

Now, just because you get a standard view room doesn't mean you won't have an amazing view. We had a standard view in June 2005. We were on the 5th floor. If you look down, the smoke house and service area were there. You look straight across, you see trees, CR, the monorail, MK with the castle and all. And at night, a perfect view of Wishes!!!

If you go online and book a standard room at a WDW resort, they are referring to the view.

I hope this helps!