PDA

View Full Version : Banana Bread Recipe

ImagiAsh
08-02-2007, 10:15 AM
I know this may sound like an odd request to some, but I am a Banana Bread lover and I am looking for the recipe for it from Cape May Cafe (Beach Club). My family used to vacation in Cancun, Mexico when I was younger-- the place where I tried the most amazing Banana Bread I've ever had. (yeah, I know.. silly!:blush: ) For many years, I've tried many different variations of the recipe, but none came as close as the recipe used at Cape May Cafe's Breakfast Buffet. I already checked Info Central and had no such luck. I'm hoping there is a small chance maybe, just maybe, someone has this recipe or would be able to locate it? Thanks!!

SBETigg
08-02-2007, 12:41 PM
I don't have that version of a banana bread recipe, but if you go to the Disney website and email them a request at the address they have there, they will get back to you with it. It will take some time, about two weeks, but they do eventually respond. In the meantime, good luck finding it somewhere else. Maybe someone will have it.

wendy*darling
08-02-2007, 12:51 PM
I was just going to say the same thing.

I can't find that recipe, but you can go through the website- or -perhaps call the resort directly and ask for Cape May Cafe. They may be able to email it to you more quickly that way.
From Info Central- the BC phone number is 407-934-8000.
Good luck! :mickey:

ImagiAsh
08-02-2007, 03:24 PM
Thank you! I'll try calling in! :mickey:

ElenitaB
08-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Ashley, when you do get it, please share it with the rest of us! (Don't we all love a good homemade banana bread? :tasty: ) If you PM it to me, I'll format it and pass it along so that it gets posted on InfoCentral. Thanks!