PDA

View Full Version : Which 2 TS restaurant for us?

Jen C.
08-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Well with Teppan Edo~yaki, whichever~officially closed for our upcoming trip, and lack of other available TS, we are finding that we should probably select a 2 TS meal for one meal. I understand that it is not usually the best value, but we want to be sure we use up all of our TS credits. So my question is, which do you recommend for us? We are myself, DH, DD-7, DS-6, and DD-18 months.
Thanks for your help, it is much appreciated!:thumbsup:

SBETigg
08-02-2007, 09:58 AM
It depends on where you plan to be that night. I would make it a location convenient to whatever you were planning in the first place. You may still have difficulty getting a 2 TS at this time. California Grill, Narcoossee's, Artist Point, or Jiko would all be good choices but Yachtsman Steakhouse is closer to Epcot if it was an Epcot night. Or, oh wait- I almost forgot Flying Fish at the Boardwalk. Flying Fish is a big favorite of friends of ours.

Jen C.
08-02-2007, 10:52 AM
Thanks for the suggestions. We will have a car, so location doesn't matter to us as much as atmosphere and food.:mickey:

SBETigg
08-02-2007, 11:02 AM
I've never had a bad meal at the 2ts restaurants. They are usually worth it for that alone. Great food, good service, and a very nice experience all in all. Most people will probably recommend California Grill, but you might just want to call Disney Dining now and see what's available for you.

And if you really don't want to use the 2 TS credits, things like Marrakesh and Rose & Crown were open for us when we called to reschedule our Teppan Edo dinner, so there's hope. Best wishes for a great meal and a good time.

I believe
08-02-2007, 11:11 AM
Have you thought of using two credits toward a dinner show? Our family LOVES the Hoop de Doo. Our girls (9&5) consider it to be their #1favorite "special" dinner. If your children are like mine, and most others I would guess, It is not nessisarily the quality of food that makes a good dining experience, it is more about the fun they have while eating it.:thumbsup:

mouseaddict
08-02-2007, 01:21 PM
I don't know what your dates in August are..but I was able to get California Grill for Aug 14 when I called on Monday! I was also able to get a last minute Crystal Palace breakfast. I can't really recommend any of the 2 TS places as I am trying two of them for the first time this trip (Narcoossees and CG).
Good luck!

grumpycajun
08-02-2007, 05:45 PM
I've posted about Artist point a few times since our trip last month and I can't say enough good things about it, so I'll do it again. ARTIST POINT! It was absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to go there next trip. Get there a little early so you can check out Wilderness Lodge. It's awesome. Then, take your time and just immerse yourself in the dining experience at AP. Check out the "wine flight" if you enjoy nice wine with your dinner. It costs a little extra, but it's well, well worth it. You won't be dissapointed.:thumbsup::cloud9::mickey: