PDA

View Full Version : Extra Magic Hour question

drhama
08-02-2007, 01:39 AM
Is there some rule of thumb on how many hours the EMHs are? It states that the parks can be open up to 3 hours extra but does not specifiy the actual number anywhere that I could find. We are going in September with many first time WDW guests. Some in our group may want to stay late. We rarely take advantage of the evening EMH so I have no clue how long they are. I know that someone out there in intercot land knows and will share that info.

KylesMom
08-02-2007, 01:54 AM
I believe that the "up to three hours" is Disney's way of saying that if the park attendance is THAT low, they have the right to close the park having EMH. Honestly, I've never heard any complaint on the boards that the parks have closed earlier than the posted times (3 hours after regular park closing).

Although we have never been during September, I believe that the current promotions will keep the parks going strong into the night during your stay! :mickey:

WDWfanatic742
08-02-2007, 02:45 AM
They only say that to save themselves from people saying that you are supposed to be open for three hours if they ever had to close before then. They haven't closed early yet in any of the parks.

dolphinmickey9170
08-02-2007, 04:35 AM
As far as I know, it has been the three hours!

Disneygeert
08-02-2007, 05:30 AM
Does antbody knows when the dates of the EMH will be anounced by WDW for February?

Disneygeert

ImagiAsh
08-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Does antbody knows when the dates of the EMH will be anounced by WDW for February?

Disneygeert

Extra Magic Hours are released when the park hours for that month are released. I imagine they will be announcing February EMH this month, seeing as they already have January's schedule posted. You can visit Info Central here on INTERCOT for up-to-date details: EMH Schedule (http://intercot.com/infocentral/park/extramagic.asp#January)

drhama
08-02-2007, 12:58 PM
Thank you all for you input. Whether it's 3 hours or less, we still at WDW. How bad can that be?:mickey: