PDA

View Full Version : Gratuity included?

kaylamag
08-01-2007, 08:01 PM
I just called to make ADR's for 1900 Park Fare and Whispering Cannon for January 2008. The operator on the phone told me that gratuity was included in these meals. I was just wondering why that is? She asked if i was going to be on the dining plan, but she said nevermind she didn't need to know. Also my breakfast for 1900 Parkfare is at 8am. What time does Disney transportation start. Will er have enough time to get there or should i try to get a different time? ( we are planning to stay at POP). I was hoping to be able to eat and get to mk by park opening.

CuteAsMinnie
08-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I can't imagine why the gratuity would be included????:confused:

kaylamag
08-16-2007, 10:22 AM
I figured it out! We are a party of nine and on the meal plan brochure it says that at some resteraunts partys of 6 or more will have gratuity included.

dyin tago
08-16-2007, 10:30 AM
correct me if I`m wrong but the dining plan no longer includes gratuity as of january 1st 2008.

what the person you spoke to meant was that when there is a party of 6 or more they automatically add an 18 percent gratuity to the bill which you have to pay.

KylesMom
08-16-2007, 02:29 PM
what the person you spoke to meant was that when there is a party of 6 or more they automatically add an 18 percent gratuity to the bill which you have to pay.

That's what I think, too.