PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Trip report - November!

DisneyBarb
08-01-2007, 05:19 PM
Who? - DH - LOVES Disney (been 8 times, had to convert into a believer because when he went as a child only remembered the "E" tickets and didn't like going on thrill rides only once!

Me - DisneyBarb- Obsessed with planning and Intercot and would go every year if I could, feels like 2nd home

DD - 11, 3rd trip loves it, gets the magic although sometimes she pretends not too... :)

DS - 9, 3rd trip, totally gets the magic and like his mother doesn't love thrill rides except at Disney!

When - Nov 3 - Nov 10

Why? - kids are getting old way too fast and although its tough to take them out of school etc, theses memories will last a life time...

Where - Poly, We made the "mistake" of staying here on our first trip (they were having the stay for 7 nights pay for 4 special) and now none of us can manage to stay anywhere else.

Plan - To do parks in the a.m., poolside in the afternoon and back to parks as late as they are open at night. Each trip gets easier because we have been and the kids are older and know what they want to do.

Misc - We have a few friends that now live down in the area, I haven't told one of them and waiting for her to read it here to suprise her... :) Hopefully we can get together :beer: for a few hours at some point!

Dining - LeCellier, San Angel Inn (never been), Crystal Palace breakfast, Liberty Tree Tavern, Concourse Steakhouse, Ohanas (never been)

Asked the kids if they still wanted to do Character breakfast and they said YES!

:mickey:

Bethanymouse
08-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Sounds like you have a great plan going there! You are going to love Ohana's! Enjoy the rest of your planning!

Lizzie
08-01-2007, 08:26 PM
Have a great time.

dolphinmickey9170
08-02-2007, 03:46 AM
Sounds like a great time, but will Concourse still be open? I know they are closing, just not sure of date.

Can't wait to read report when you return!!

gauvin4
08-02-2007, 07:57 AM
Thanks for the report. Have a great trip!

DizNee143
08-02-2007, 11:12 AM
ill be down pretty much the same time!! im going the 4-10th!!
hope you have a great time!!
and im sure concourse will still be open..otherwise you couldnt make an ADR...
plus i wanna try to eat there too..just gotta remember to call already!! lol :mickey:

Pocahontas
08-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Sounds like a great plan. I know you and your family will have a great time.

FYI - My DD is 16 years old and still gets the magic of Disney. :mickey:

Bethis26fan
08-02-2007, 05:51 PM
I hope you have a great time.

January-2007
08-02-2007, 06:37 PM
I hope you and your family have a wonderful time, it sounds :cloud9: Happy planning!

DisneyBarb
08-02-2007, 09:59 PM
Concourse is open.. and I forgot to mention that we HAVE to start our trip at the MK and end our trip at the MK!

faline
08-03-2007, 12:40 PM
They Poly is my favorite resort! What a great time you'll have!

chrispooh1963
08-06-2007, 10:59 PM
Well it looks like my good friend is coming back to Florida (where have you been!) We will pop over for a :beer:!! I can't wait!! This is a great suprise!! :ccat: I will be going to Soap Opera weekend the 11-12th. I'm glad you guys are making the trip, after our last trip up north for the holidays I may never be back...i like it here where it is warm and the castle is only an hour away...:mickey: