PDA

View Full Version : Park hopper tickets from 2002

Patty
08-01-2007, 10:20 AM
I have a quick question. Back in 2002 we went to WDW (sadly that was the last time). Anyways I know I still have one day left on all of our tickets (13 of us went). My son and I have to go to Orlando this weekend for family reasons, and we thought that as long as we were there, we have an extra day so we would take advantage of having the left over tickets and spend it in the parks (on day is better than none). So here is my question! I know the tickets are not transferable, however like I said 13 pof us went, and somehow when we got home I ended up having to "hold" most of the tickets! Know I have no idea from 5 years ago which ticket belonged to who! My question is does it honestly, truly matter? I can't remember if the finger scanners were used then or not? I remember there was talk about them but I can't remember if the ticket was actually "assigned" to us or not? Will this matter? Having only 1 day to go, I would rather not spend have of it at guest relations trying to transfer the ticket!

offwego
08-01-2007, 11:33 AM
The scans were not in place for 2002 and I don't think you'd have a problem. The best way to avoid anything would however be to bring two adult ones as your now 13 year old would need to convert it to an adult one from what likely would have been a childs ticket prev.

The non transferable isn't really about one group and mixing up your tickets in your wallet as much as it is for people who want to give their next door neighbours etc their tickets (except of course that most people are not "giving" them either)

faline
08-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Have you looked to see if each individual's name is on each of the tickets? I seem to recall that they did put names on each ticket if they were issued at the resort.

Patty
08-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Thanks to both of you! The names aren't on the tickets, but I am sure we will be just fine! I appreciate your answers.