PDA

View Full Version : Concierge Request for POLY in May

DDuck66
08-01-2007, 10:06 AM
What kinds of "special" things have you requested from the Concierge Staff at the Poly?? I know that they can do the normal booking of ADR's etc. Our trip in May will be for our 14th Wedding Anniversary and I want it to be extra special for my DW.
:tikki::tikki::tikki:

SodaPopMGK
08-01-2007, 10:13 AM
The first time we went we asked them to get Mickey ears for our kids so they were there upon arrival. The look on the boys faces when we walked into the room and there on the beds were ears with their names. Have a great time planning for your anniversary!

TammiMcMan
08-01-2007, 10:59 AM
They can pre-purchase items for you and usually have them setup in the room when you arrive. You can also send things to them directly, if you want them put in the room. Depending on what you were looking to spend, they can make suggestions and arrangements for VIP activities as well.

If you're looking for flowers or maybe champagne, a private dinner or something along those lines, it's really better to deal with those folks directly instead of going through pre-planning.

jwallace378
08-01-2007, 03:29 PM
Wife and I stayed in Poly concierge in May '05 for our honeymoon. There was gifts in our room every night when we got back from the parks. One night was champagne, another night was chocolates. I forget what else there was, but they left us something every night.