PDA

View Full Version : Cant seem to make reservation on internet for June 2008

disneyplates
08-01-2007, 01:01 AM
I have been on Disneys website several times and I cant seem to make any reservations past the end of the this year? What should I do?

I believe
08-01-2007, 02:31 AM
First, the positive::mickey:Welcome to the Intercot!
Second, the negative::mad:You won't be able to book a package 'till the 2008 rates are released. May I be the first to join you in your frustration in that news. We are waiting to book our trip for February...
Third, the hopeful::thumbsup:The new rates are due to be posted soon...Did someone say the end of August??
Lastly, the comforting:cloud9:,If you really can't wait, you can book a room only, and add the package later.
Keep checking the Intercot... I am sure lots of us will be ready to :party: when we can finally book our trips!

playdead88
08-01-2007, 06:09 AM
:exactly:

we are also waiting for the rates and hoping that they will be out sooner than the end of august - any takers on that "waiting for 08 rates" support group? :mickey:

kaylamag
08-01-2007, 09:40 AM
I can't book my Jan 08 trip either. It is very frustrating!

DDuck66
08-01-2007, 09:50 AM
I went ahead and called to book my room only package for May. I imagine that it will be swamped as soon as they release the 2008 rates. The CM told me it would be by the end of the first week in August. I will believe it when I see it. If you are worried that you will not be able to get your room, go ahead and reserve the room and change it once the 08 rates are released.

DizNee143
08-01-2007, 10:34 AM
i went through Magical Journeys...i booked for the Contemporary...just a room only...and its based on 2007 prices right now...but i wanted to do it now..cuz i dont want anything to screw up my honeymoon!! lol....but ya...i wanna see the prices too...they should really release them sooner than they do!!! :mickey:

Wolf
08-01-2007, 10:55 AM
1.) :welcome: Welcome to Intercot! This place rules for info about ANYTHING disney!!

2.) I'm totally with you about angsting for not being able to book yet! :( We are going in Jaunary for my 21st birthday and its drive me and Mom crazy waiting to book.

3.) Theres been some hinting that mabye it'll happen this next week. Heres hoping. :fingers:

Finiamh
08-01-2007, 11:19 AM
Count me in the support group. Waiting to be able to book my Dec-08 trip. Just seems more real when it is actually booked.

tink'72
08-01-2007, 11:35 AM
I called last week and the CM told me not until the end of September:confused:

courtney2006
08-01-2007, 12:38 PM
I was in your shoes last year at this time waiting to book our trip for this year (we'll be there in 17 days:mjump:)! If it helps, I know that the rates for 2007 came out on August 7 last year. Hopefully, you won't have to wait until the end of August to book.:thumbsup::thumbsup: