PDA

View Full Version : What Disney ride is most like your life?

Dakota Rose
07-31-2007, 08:40 PM
If you had to pick one Disney ride to iconify your life, which one would it be?

I'd choose Rock 'N Roller Coaster because I move through life at breakneck speed, with my kid dancing and screeching in the backseat and the radio blasting as loud as it gets. :blush:

Christine
07-31-2007, 09:17 PM
Cute thread!

Peter Pan's Flight is most like my life. A quick trip to Neverland then a rough landing back into reality!

IloveDisney71
07-31-2007, 09:19 PM
What a great question! I would have to say It's a Small World - I'm a kindergarten teacher, so I'm around little ones all the time. :dance:

DisneyLuver91
07-31-2007, 09:33 PM
I'd have to say... The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. Its a sweet story, a few bumps and a storm sometimes, but always ends in a party! :secret:

drummerboy
07-31-2007, 10:06 PM
With the ups and downs we've had in our lives, about any of the coaster rides would do. I'll pick RnRC.

Speedy1998
07-31-2007, 10:12 PM
Unfortunately Tower of Terror. Lots of Ups and Downs.

IC10
07-31-2007, 10:24 PM
Geesh I am happy it is not Buzz Lightyear. I would have to say Carousel of Progress because it is a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow!!!

Marilyn Michetti
08-01-2007, 11:33 AM
Carousel of Progress. At our age, we're always talking about the "good old days".:blush:

tink'72
08-01-2007, 11:38 AM
My DH says Pirates :confused:

SBETigg
08-01-2007, 11:40 AM
Space Mountain! Wild ride, can't see the track that far ahead, occasional meteors hurling from out of nowhere.

dolphinmickey9170
08-01-2007, 05:42 PM
We are dealing with lots of ups and downs lately as well, so ToT fits us.

Cinderelley
08-01-2007, 08:08 PM
My DH says Pirates :confused:

Dark and mysterious with a hint of danger or fun with a gorgeous pirate and lots of flowing rum? :D

angedeaile
08-01-2007, 08:43 PM
I am going to say Astro Orbiter.

There are ups and downs and times when I feel I am going to fall out.

There are times I am in awe of how awesome it is, but times I am too busy focusing on not loosing my lunch :sick:

Yup...sounds like my life.

DessertDivaFL
08-01-2007, 09:04 PM
I also agree this is a great question.

For me it would be the Swiss Family Robinson tree house. After several failed relationships I have been making the best of my life and now everything is great and joyous (got engaged a couple weeks ago) and I feel like dancing to that organ music!

TIGGERSDOBOUNCE
08-01-2007, 09:17 PM
:mickey: I tell you this one took no time what so ever to come up with an answer...it would have to be SPACE MOUNTAIN...like going thru my life, with lots of love for it, is like going thru Space Mountain in the dark and every couple of rides the lights flash on and off just long enough to get glimps of what is going on around us. No complaints mind you...I think I could ride this one over and over and over and over...

FUN FUN :tigger: FUN

Natazu
08-02-2007, 03:52 AM
Soarin'
Hanging out at the airport
Dodging golf balls
and Chasing Tinkerbell

BronxTigger
08-03-2007, 01:18 AM
Test Track

Sometimes bumps, sometimes last minute direction changes, sometimes breakneck speed, and sometimes you get stuck in a heat wave. Also you never know what's around the corner.

Momof2boys
08-03-2007, 10:36 AM
Teacups - I get so busy I feel like I'm spinning in circles and can't focus on 1 thing so everything is blurry . . . then something happens and life slows down and comes to a normal (and controlled) stop.

magicman
08-03-2007, 11:15 AM
Great Thread.

Currently, I'd say that I'm like the Haunted Mansion. I'm in the middle of refurbishment, but I hope when it's done, I'll be better than ever.;)

angedeaile
08-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Great Thread.

Currently, I'd say that I'm like the Haunted Mansion. I'm in the middle of refurbishment, but I hope when it's done, I'll be better than ever.;)

I love that answer! :clappy:

tink'72
08-17-2007, 03:09 PM
Dark and mysterious with a hint of danger or fun with a gorgeous pirate and lots of flowing rum? :D

Love that!

mdearmas
08-17-2007, 03:37 PM
I would say space mountain cause I dream of the day chocolate chip cookies will fly across the sky and fall to earth into a swimming pool of milk. lol
:goofy:

DisneyCouture
08-17-2007, 04:00 PM
I would say Expedition EVEREST. My DH & I work really hard up hill all week, just to come down really fast for the weekends enjoying all the dips and turns along the way:mickey:

princessimagineer
08-17-2007, 04:17 PM
I would say space mountain cause I dream of the day chocolate chip cookies will fly across the sky and fall to earth into a swimming pool of milk. lol
:goofy:

LOL i dont understand one word of that but i cant stop lauging!!!!!! :funny:

im going to admit i thought it sounded like a rediculous question until i clicked and started reading and now i feel like i have to answer... its soo hard though!

i think im going with figment... (more the old one then the more recent one, but the more recent one fits as well i guess?) i think my life is like figment because its absolutely crazywild and weird and hyper and hecktick and sometimes even upsidown! (hmm i like it though :) )

IloveJack
08-17-2007, 04:46 PM
Pirates... with Jack Sparrow chasing me down, and all the treasure I could want :cloud9: Oh wait, that's my dream!

Stan
08-17-2007, 05:43 PM
I'll go with Philharmagic...

Lots of promise & opportunity, a fascinating journey... needed power & magic often maddeningly just out of reach, but occasionally someone helpful just hands it to you (and you say "Thank you!")... getting bruised and scolded for overstepping boundaries, but all is forgiven eventually.

princessjojo
08-17-2007, 07:14 PM
What a time to ask a question like this. Two weeks ago, my answer would have been Soarin'. But now I would have to say it's more like Primeval Whirl. Lots of spins, ups and downs, and I never know which direction I'm going in at the moment or how things will turn out. Often, I feel like I'm going to :ack:, but then the chaos ends, I move into ToT for a while, then it's back to Soarin'.

School at 30-something will do that to you.

disneynarula
08-17-2007, 11:04 PM
It's A Small World because I am surrounded by small singing children all day long.

jenperich
08-17-2007, 11:27 PM
Well, my work life is a mix of It's a Small World, Haunted Mansion, and Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. I'm a nurse at an "inner-city" hospital...what can I say? :mickey: My home life is like the Carousel...couldn't be happier right now. :blush:

Mousefever
08-18-2007, 01:29 PM
I would have to say Kilamanjaro Safari is most like my life. Sometimes boring, but with moments of wonder. Sometimes bumpy until it smooths out. And sometimes it goes too fast, but then things seem to even out and a happy ending is just around the corner!

:dory:

Catwillow
08-20-2007, 11:38 PM
Mine would have to be Cinderellas Carousel. All in All life even with it's ups and downs is a beautiful ride, surrounded with beautiful colors, beautiful sounds. So, I just have to climb on, hold on and take it one ride at a time.

mrsgaribaldi
08-21-2007, 04:44 AM
Splash Mountain, alot of relaxing and alot of laughing:mickey:

boobalk
08-22-2007, 03:25 PM
My DW would probably say "Splash Mountain". As a cancer survivor, it's no longer about speeding thru life, go,go,go, how much can she get done in a day, work, work, work! Now it's all about family time, kickin back, not stressing the small stuff, and waking up each day and :thumbsup:thinking... "MY oh my, what a wonderful day!!