PDA

View Full Version : AFC Playoffs

battlefield2freak
07-31-2007, 02:57 PM
Pick the Team you want to get into the superbowl. i picked the patriots Because There my favorite :) plus tom brady and randy moss. tis will close in 7 days in case you didnt notice. who ever gets the most votes will go on to the AFC playoff.

i know i forgot to put divisonal int he thread and poll topic just hit me that i forgot.

BelleBeauty
07-31-2007, 03:45 PM
Chargers all the way. My heart is still breaking from the playoffs last year.

Damon18
07-31-2007, 04:17 PM
The Pats look good and loaded up for a nice run at it again this year. Out of the top teams in the AFC I would say they did the most to improve themselves in the off-season. And they were real close last year already!:thumbsup:

battlefield2freak
07-31-2007, 04:44 PM
The Pats look good and loaded up for a nice run at it again this year. Out of the top teams in the AFC I would say they did the most to improve themselves in the off-season. And they were real close last year already!:thumbsup:

yea very close after the INT. i just turned the tv off and and tried to keep from yelling lol id say we will get revenge on colts :). lol but the colts have lost a few players to free agency and dont have alot of the key players that hwlped them last season

caryrae
07-31-2007, 05:31 PM
Pick the Team you want to get into the superbowl. i picked the patriots Because There my favorite :) plus tom brady and randy moss. tis will close in 7 days in case you didnt notice. who ever gets the most votes will go on to the AFC playoff.

i know i forgot to put divisonal int he thread and poll topic just hit me that i forgot.

I don't know Randy Moss didn't help my Vikings team get to the superbowl but then again anyone could have a hard time getting the Vikes to the Super Bowl (only been 4 times no wins). I thinks it's been like 30 years since they made the last time but I do hope they make it every year.

Donald A
07-31-2007, 06:14 PM
It is probably the Chargers. Even though I live in Indy my heart is with my Cleveland Browns. Why didn't you include them as a choice in the poll? :shrug:

snifflesmcg
07-31-2007, 07:10 PM
Out of the ones listed, if I had to pick one of those, I picked the Patriots.

PrincessEmmasMommy
07-31-2007, 07:54 PM
As a third generation Steelers Fan, I HATE THE PATRIOTS! So I picked the Colts since their coach (Dungy) is a Pgh. Boy. GO STEELERS!
Jen

battlefield2freak
07-31-2007, 11:28 PM
i put one team that was the best from each division ( east, west, south , north ) that i thought would make it to the superbowl of course you have to have colts since they won last year, and the pats since they have become a dynasty this decade so far it was hard with the AFC since most of them are very good but those stood out the most to me. randy moss might not have played well at oakland or minnesota but he will play alot better under bellicheck and has been wanting to be traded to only New England so he has potential to be a good player this season

Jeff G
07-31-2007, 11:44 PM
The AFC is so much harder to pick. The best three teams in football are all listed in this pole.

I really don't like them but I'll go with the Pats. This is the best talent they may have ever had on offense and they have great coaching. I'll be curious to see how Brady does this year with a legitamate receiving core, everyone talks abu Moss but I reallu like that they signed Wes Walker from Miami.

battlefield2freak
08-01-2007, 12:10 AM
one note ill make on the WR's is they should have never traded deion branch he was the one who got most of there TD passes and was so much better then anyone ive seen in a long time. hope moss will fill up that role eion played in the 3 superbowls.

The Reservoir Dog
08-01-2007, 08:44 AM
I can't believe that my beloved Raiders have not been included in this poll. :)

Patriots get my vote here.

RAIDER
08-01-2007, 10:39 AM
I am going for the Chargers on the basis Mr Tomlinson is on fire :thumbsup:

battlefield2freak
08-01-2007, 12:18 PM
yeah ill admit tomlinson is good but the teams now know how to play against him or they should by now. he was pretty good last season but hardly made any major plays in the playoff game with my pats :)

Epc0tphr34k
08-01-2007, 01:37 PM
pats got lucky against the chargers, if the league had tomlinson figured out we wouldn't be talking about him now, he has quietly been a monster since he stepped in the league, because the team had bad records for a few years.

battlefield2freak
08-01-2007, 02:33 PM
well im talking about plays coaches are forming and practicing to use against him they normally wont tell the public about those plays since they can tell the chargers about them. well i guess we will see if they get lucky this time around on week 2 :)

kakn7294
08-03-2007, 10:18 PM
If you picked the best team from each division, you picked poorly for the AFC North - it's not the Ravens, it's the Steelers!!!!! I can't vote because I don't like any of those teams but if I was hard pressed to choose, it would be either the Colts or the Chargers.

mttafire
08-04-2007, 04:33 PM
You left out the BEST team..The Bengals. They will be absolutely great this year...Trust me, Watch out for Carson and the Bengals...Super Bowl bound!:thumbsup:

goofhook
08-04-2007, 08:46 PM
Well I voted for the Colts, but it won't matter whoever I think will win loses. So... Go Chargers! I also think they will face my Eagles in the Super Bowl. Of course, my Eagles will win.:number1:

battlefield2freak
08-05-2007, 04:48 PM
You left out the BEST team..The Bengals. They will be absolutely great this year...Trust me, Watch out for Carson and the Bengals...Super Bowl bound!:thumbsup:

haha that remids me of the NFL network commercial for the draft picks. he goes TJ housmanzada lock him up, championship. lol ill admit they will be better this year around then last but i dont htink they wont get in the bowl maybe playoffs.

Marker
08-06-2007, 11:17 AM
Well, out of the teams listed, I guess I'll have to choose NONE OF THEM!!!!!

There are a lot of AFC teams missing from the available options.

battlefield2freak
08-06-2007, 02:49 PM
Well, out of the teams listed, I guess I'll have to choose NONE OF THEM!!!!!

There are a lot of AFC teams missing from the available options.

well the AFC is a hard division to pick the best treams from those are the ones that have a very good possibility to make the playoofs and or the superbowl. next poll i do ill take the input from this one and use it to make the new one so its fairer. seems it will be new england and the chargers int he AFC championship round. remember i am taking the results tomorrow after noon at 2:00 so if you havent voted this is your last chance to vote.

Marker
08-06-2007, 05:14 PM
I understand, and that may be so, but I can't turn my back on the Chiefs, even as a wild card. And if it comes down to the Chiefs and Chargers..... never underestimate the power of Arrowhead Stadium.

Maybe I'm dreaming, but for now anyway, it's still a possible dream.

Go Chiefs!!!!!

5 Mousekteers
08-06-2007, 06:35 PM
I voted for the Chargers, even though you left out the JETS and we all know they are Superbowl bound this year!!:football:

GO JETS!

battlefield2freak
08-06-2007, 10:49 PM
well i guess i got mixed results from this ill try another poll also when i post the championship poll for AFC and NFC and it will be alot fairer to the members of intecot and fans of the NFL and there teams.

battlefield2freak
08-07-2007, 03:07 PM
the first round is over, the results are Patriots Vs. Chargers int he AFC championship round. ill have that poll and the NFC championship poll up in a few minutes so be watching for it.