PDA

View Full Version : Group of 9.. Would like a kitchen

WIRLSFAN
07-31-2007, 01:41 PM
Planning a trip in Oct 2008. Group of 9 (6 adults & 3 kids) would like a kitchen.

Looking for room suggestions......

faline
07-31-2007, 01:47 PM
Are you trying to stay on Disney property?

Fort Wilderness cabins have a full kitchen but they would only accommodate up to 6 in one cabin.

Three bedroom grand villas would accommodate a group that size.

You could also look into renting a house off-site such as with All Star Vacation Rental Homes. (http://www.allstarvacationhomes.com/?ovchn=OTHER&ovcpn=Listing+Sites&ovcrn=Intercot&ovtac=AD)

TINKERBELL_82
07-31-2007, 02:17 PM
:dance: Welcome to Intercot!! :dance:

I haven't stayed there yet, but we are staying in the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, which is a condo with 2 bedrooms and a full kitchen. From what I have seen online it looks pretty nice, and from what Faline tells me, they are not located "on Disney Property", but very closeby. If you mapquest it, it looks to be only a short distance from EPCOT.

Good luck with your search!!

DizneyRox
07-31-2007, 03:59 PM
... I haven't stayed there yet, but we are staying in the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort, which is a condo with 2 bedrooms and a full kitchen. From what I have seen online it looks pretty nice, and from what Faline tells me, they are not located "on Disney Property", but very closeby. If you mapquest it, it looks to be only a short distance from EPCOT.

It's not located on Disney property, it's located within Disney propery. Walt was never able to secure that parcel of land and it finally got developed, against everything Disney could do to stop it.

I don't recall seeing any signage directing people to the property, probably part of Disney's dissatisfaction with it being built. It may exist, but I haven't seen anything outside of the entry road.

Remember there are absolutely no on-site benefits for staying there, if that's important to you.

Maleficent's Dad
07-31-2007, 08:27 PM
Planning a trip in Oct 2008. Group of 9 (6 adults & 3 kids) would like a kitchen.

Looking for room suggestions......
How old are the kids? If one's in a crib, a 2 BR at a DVC would suffice; I'd recommend OKW with a group that size as the accomodations are the largest.

Otherwise for ONE 'room,' you'd need a Grand Villa (huge, but hard to come by at OKW, BWV, or SSR).