PDA

View Full Version : KG Trade In Place

goofhook
07-31-2007, 09:00 AM
I'm just wondering if anyone else heard of this, because it seems like this one is going to go through. I'm just wondering if anyone has exact details, because I see the talks ranging from negotiations or KG actually going to Boston. Thanks to anyone who can help.:thumbsup:

BigRedDad
07-31-2007, 10:45 AM
I believe it went through. I think it was 4 players and a draft pick.

Damon18
07-31-2007, 04:14 PM
It is now official..

The Celtics just sent the following press release:

BOSTON – The Boston Celtics announced today that they have acquired 10-time All-Star and 2004 MVP Kevin Garnett from the Minnesota Timberwolves in exchange for Ryan Gomes, Gerald Green, Al Jefferson, Theo Ratliff, Sebastian Telfair, a 2009 first round draft pick (top three protected) and a return of Minnesota’s conditional first round draft pick previously obtained in the Ricky Davis-Wally Szczerbiak trade. Minnesota also receives cash considerations in the deal.

And may I say that this is awesome news. I am so sick of watching the Celts lose. This makes them instant contenders.:thumbsup:

Pop Centurion
08-09-2007, 03:29 PM
Ray Allen & KG will make the Celtics a definite threat but it's hard to say if they will be instant contenders. We shall see.

Also Reggie Miller is thinking about returning to the NBA to play for the Celts. They will be a power house, that's for sure.

KevGuy
08-14-2007, 02:09 AM
It is seriously a great time to be a Boston fan!! :number1: