PDA

View Full Version : Drinks at PI

Disneyglamour
07-30-2007, 09:23 PM
Hello all!
For all you pleasure island frequenters, about how much do drinks run in the clubs? House liquors, etc.
Thanks!:marg:

WinnipegDisneyFanatic
07-30-2007, 11:21 PM
We went to 8Trax and got 2 drinks there...they were the specialty drinks that had those crazy names like "Hilarious Hawaiian Punch" or somethng like that...I know that isn't actually one of them but you get the idea I hope!

Anyway, 2 of those drinks totaled 19 bucks, but they said refills were "only" something like 6.95.

Needless to say they weren't the greatest drinks but for the price we felt compelled to drink them!!

We actually took a picture of us holding the drinks and me holding the leftover 1 dollar bill from the 20 that I gave the bartender!

Chris :hatter:

snifflesmcg
07-31-2007, 12:36 AM
We went to 8Trax and got 2 drinks there...they were the specialty drinks that had those crazy names like "Hilarious Hawaiian Punch" or somethng like that...I know that isn't actually one of them but you get the idea I hope!

Anyway, 2 of those drinks totaled 19 bucks, but they said refills were "only" something like 6.95.

Needless to say they weren't the greatest drinks but for the price we felt compelled to drink them!!

We actually took a picture of us holding the drinks and me holding the leftover 1 dollar bill from the 20 that I gave the bartender!

Chris :hatter:

Did you buy these in big beach buckets? The past two years they offered these buckets that were expensive to start out but then the refills weren't as much. Just wondering if they still offer these.

Fantasmic
07-31-2007, 05:42 AM
Kungaloosh!!!

What a drink, I think they're about $8, I could be wrong though

DisneyTeen
07-31-2007, 07:53 AM
I found that drinks will cost you as much as if you were to go to a club in a city. Being from Boston, the prices were simlar. 8 for a mixed drink (give or take depending on what's used or if its a speciality drink), 6.50 for a beer.