PDA

View Full Version : Cereal at Pop Century?

disneyfan369
07-30-2007, 07:20 PM
Does anyone know if there is cold cereal at Everything Pop? If there is, what kinds do they have? :confused: I looked on the menu, but it wasn't listed. I found it hard to believe that there is no cereal there!

me...
07-30-2007, 08:00 PM
They do sell ceral at the food court in those single serving boxes though I'm not sure what kinds they have.

hooberry
07-30-2007, 08:30 PM
yes:mickey:the food court has the basic Kelloggs brands, frosted flakes,apple jacks,fruit loops etc. in single serve bowls and you just purchase a single serve milk out of the cooler area. If I remember correctly it was $1.49 for cereal and 99 cents for the milk and you can use snack credits.:D

disneyfan369
07-31-2007, 08:39 AM
yes:mickey:the food court has the basic Kelloggs brands, frosted flakes,apple jacks,fruit loops etc. in single serve bowls and you just purchase a single serve milk out of the cooler area. If I remember correctly it was $1.49 for cereal and 99 cents for the milk and you can use snack credits.:D

They do sell ceral at the food court in those single serving boxes though I'm not sure what kinds they have.

I'm really glad to see that; I knew they had to have cereal!