PDA

View Full Version : Cancellation Policy?

PracticallyPerfectMollie
07-29-2007, 10:21 PM
I've never had to postpone or cancel a trip, but I just had a car wreck and we may need to move our november trip to march. What is the policy on cancellation. We are 110 days out, all we've paid is the $200 and we made our reservations by calling the 407-WDisney number. I should have written that info down, but I never dreamed we may have to back out. Any info would be great! Thanks!!!

mook3y
07-29-2007, 11:29 PM
I've never had to postpone or cancel a trip, but I just had a car wreck and we may need to move our november trip to march. What is the policy on cancellation. We are 110 days out, all we've paid is the $200 and we made our reservations by calling the 407-WDisney number. I should have written that info down, but I never dreamed we may have to back out. Any info would be great! Thanks!!!

Prior to 45 days, you get a full refund. At this point you could request a refund (no idea how long it takes to get it) or select new dates and use that 200 as a deposit on the new reservation.

faline
07-30-2007, 06:12 AM
Sorry about the accident.

If you have a room only reservartion, you can cancel up to 5 days before your trip. If you have a package reservation, you need to cancel before your package payment is due. As noted, you could postpone your trip by selecting new dates and transferring your existing down-payment to the new reservation.

mook3y
07-30-2007, 09:19 AM
Here is the official policy on change/cancellations after the 45 day mark.

6-44 day cancellation is $100 and $200 for 0-6 days. Changes within 45 days incur a fee as well.

LauraF
07-30-2007, 09:29 AM
http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/tickets/packageDetail?id=PackageDetailMYW07Page#
WDW official terms and conditions. (Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on 'Terms and Conditions")

Donalds Duckie
07-30-2007, 08:18 PM
I am so sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you are alright.

This far out you should be able to cancel or reschedule without trouble. When I have had to cancel (due to my previous job) Disney was very good about crediting my credit card account within days. But, I believe they official say it could take one or two billing cycles.

Take care of yourself.