PDA

View Full Version : New Game!! Guess what TY injured...

terri.m
07-29-2007, 06:58 PM
yes Chescat it's true, he hurt himself again. He knows you are going to chase him around again.

So who wants to guess what he did???

Chescat
07-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Hmm, I would have to guess something to do with his arm again. :secret:

Now he does realize I'm going to see him in October and I can hurt him when I see him since he never seems to listen to me. :thedolls:

wizardmickey
07-29-2007, 07:44 PM
Nah, another broken arm would be too obvious...
I'm gonna "cast" my vote (get it? Cast?) for maybe a toe or finger this time.

chrisb26
07-29-2007, 11:55 PM
Hmm, I would have to guess something to do with his arm again. :secret:

Now he does realize I'm going to see him in October and I can hurt him when I see him since he never seems to listen to me. :thedolls:

Cat I think he realizes this completly and that is why he keeps getting hurt it makes perfect sense if you break every bone in your body there will be nothing left for the mean cat to hurt. ;)

Anyways as far as what he hurt this time...

How about his left knee?

terri.m
07-30-2007, 12:26 AM
Well you are all wrong but Ice is the closest!

He's very scared to go in October now Cat!!

terri.m
07-30-2007, 01:15 AM
I'll just tell you what happened, not sure when i'll get online again.

He fell off a log and sprained his ankle very badly. it's so swollen and gross.

That kid just doesn't know when to stop!

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-30-2007, 09:26 PM
I'm gonna "cast" my vote (get it? Cast?)

I totally get it Ice :D :funny:

:pixie: for Tay tay! Get that ankle better! :)

wizardmickey
07-30-2007, 10:03 PM
:scared:FREAKIN' OUCH!:scared:
As someone who has broken/fractured and/or sprained almost everything from head to toe and back again, I know that sprains can hurt a whole lot more than a break. Last sprain I got was to my bionic ankle, and the doctor said the only thing that saved it from being snapped was all of the steel in it.
Ok, time for your boy to have some RICE: Rest, Ice, Compression (with & without heat) and Elevation.
BTW Doll: Glad ya got the joke. :cool:

varcity
07-31-2007, 06:24 PM
Yay for sprained ankles!!! B-ball has taken each ankle out 4 times, so I don't play without a brace anymore.

Lots of ice and elevation. Or, what I enjoy, Put on a knee high sock, fill a 5 gallon bucket with water and ice, then do a 20 minute soak. Really easy to do when on VMK as well, just colder than the iceman himself :)

trackbarroness
07-31-2007, 09:13 PM
Sorry to hear Tay Tay got hurt again.
But am looking forward to meeting you all come Octobor. :thumbsup:
Hopefully Tay Tay won't need a wheelchair for the meet.

wizardmickey
07-31-2007, 11:36 PM
Varcity: "Or, what I enjoy, Put on a knee high sock, fill a 5 gallon bucket with water and ice, then do a 20 minute soak. Really easy to do when on VMK as well, just colder than the iceman himself:)"
Yowza... I got chills just reading your remedy wing dude!
But that is 2 of us now saying ice & elevate...

bigpapiortiz34
08-01-2007, 10:20 AM
Ouch! That has GOT to hurt! That kid better keep is feet safely on the ground, hands by his side, eyes straight ahead, and walk slowly (or by the sounds of it, march in a consistent fashion, LOL). I have some pixie dust for him to get better soon! :)

:pixie: :pixie: :pixie: