PDA

View Full Version : Tinker Bell Hooded Jacket?

Carolanne
07-29-2007, 04:30 PM
Hi everyone! I apologize if this isn't posted in the right place. I recently lost my Tinker Bell hooded jacket that I just LOVED & I'm trying to replace it. I emailed WDW mail order, and they told me that it is out of stock & has been discontinued (they also told me this 2 years ago when I emailed them about a particular Tinker Bell ornament, and when I went down there a month after the email there were tons of the ornament). I bought the jacket in MouseGear in EPCOT last October: blue hooded jacket (like a sweatshirt material), the letters T-I-N-K across the front in different colors (letters are like the kind on a letterman's jacket), a big Tinker Bell on the back, and Walt Disney World Resort underneath Tinker Bell. Do any recent guests recall seeing this jacket in any of the shops? I no longer have the receipt with the SKU number on it, which would probably help the mail order CM''s. Thanks in advance!

AuntDJ
07-29-2007, 07:41 PM
I don't know about know but in March these jackets were everywhere...I kow because Ipicked one up in almost every store we went in, but could not seem justify buying as I was already wearing a Tink sweat jacket I had bought last year!

You have a good description, maybe mention that they had them in every character as well, not just Tink..

Good Luck!
DJ

tinksmom02
07-29-2007, 09:39 PM
I remember seeing it in January, but I bought the gray Tink hoodie instead.

I would suggest calling WDW Merch instead of emailing. I'd emailed about a pin that they said was out of stock, but when I called, they had it.

Worth a try!

Carolanne
07-29-2007, 10:01 PM
I think I'll try giving WDW Merch. I'm going down in September, but I was hoping to have it for the plane, so that's why I was trying to get it replaced now.

The price: I wore it constantly, especially around the house during the winter, so that's how I justified the price, lol :mickey:. Actually, I felt super-guilty about spending so much on it after I bought it, but I don't really buy much for myself when I'm in WDW, so I considered it a treat to myself. I'll be cringing a bit if I find this jacket & shell out the bucks again. Guess I'll learn my lesson...

BMan62
07-30-2007, 08:10 AM
You may try disneyshopping.com as well. Sometimes 'discontinued' items end up getting sold at discount there.

mickey-mouse35
07-31-2007, 07:13 PM
Just saw a tinkerbell hoodie on Lakeside Collection's web site, too!

glenpreece
08-09-2007, 10:10 AM
I know that at the Disney Store we have a new Tink hoodie that i spart of the studio Collection it's pink says tinkerbell on the front with tink on the back. You can see it on the Disneystore.com site

LoriMistress
08-19-2007, 03:06 AM
I bought my Tickerbelle hooded jacket at Target for about $14-19 bucks back in 2003. When I went, I got tons of compliments from everyone (including CMs.) I would say around September, most stores will release the winter clothing line.

DisneyTwinsMommy
08-20-2007, 03:33 PM
I have that same TINK sweatshirt... and I bought it in May at the Character Premiere at the Orlando Premium Outlets... I dont know if you will be able to find it in the parks anymore since that store is where discontinued items go to retire...