PDA

View Full Version : 'To Go' Table Service......

Sunshine1010
07-29-2007, 03:29 PM
Does anyone know if any TS places (parks or resort TS restaurants) offer to-go plates?

Specifically: Can I put in an order and go get it?

(I would be using the Disney Dining Plan)

PrincessEmmasMommy
07-29-2007, 03:44 PM
We did this a few places and even use up 7 meals at Earl of Sandwich on our last day taking meals to go with us. Not a problem anywhere we went.
Have fun!
Jen

Sunshine1010
07-29-2007, 04:45 PM
I know that I can use a CS for a TS. For instance......I know if I don't use a TS, I can go to a CS and use up a TS credit.....

BUT....can I go to Whispering Canyon, or....Nine Dragons....or Le Cellier....and get the food in a 'to go' box WITHOUT eating at the restaurant?

(reasons: extra TS credits for children, if a person in a party is sick and can't make it to a restaurant, etc......)

disneyfan328
07-29-2007, 08:32 PM
I was curious about this too! I wanted to get one of those signature cobb salads from HBD but no one else wanted to eat there so we aren't but I was thinking of getting it for a lunch one of the days that we are there. Can you do that? I would just pay oop for it. I am not worried about that I just wanted to know if it was possible.

ok so while I was typing this I decided to call WDW Dine and see what they had to say.

NO - You cannot get items to go from the Table Service restaurants. They actually stated that they get this question a lot, and unfortuneatly no you cannot do it. Darn I was hoping for a yes on that one. Oh well I guess no Cobb Salad for me.

bummer

Sunshine1010
07-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Oh Nooooooo

Seasonscraps
07-30-2007, 07:56 AM
disneyfan...thanks for caling and finding out. I wondered about this a few times and never thought to call. :blush: When I think about it, it makes sense. The restaurants are already (for the most part) at capacity and probably could not handle the additional tasks of doing take out meals efficiently.