PDA

View Full Version : Early ADR at Crystal Palace- not staying on site!

Disneymom4ever
07-29-2007, 02:39 PM
Weeks ago I made our ADR for CP at 8:10am, which is what we've done in the past- loved walking on Main st. before park opening! Now, I just realized we are not staying onsite like last time, how do we pull that one off? Can we still drive and park in the lot before hand, to get there by 8:10? We've never stayed off site before, so this is new to me. Thanks for any info! :mickey:

BelleBeauty
07-29-2007, 03:00 PM
My guess would be, if you were allowed to make the early ADR as off-site guests, I'm sure that there is a parking lot open that early. As with Disney transportation, the parking lots should be open about 30 minutes to an hour before the earliest breakfast reservation.

I may be wrong, but this is my guess. :mickey:

LoriMistress
07-29-2007, 09:55 PM
If you're staying off property you will have to call 407-WDW-DINE at exactly 180 days before your arrival at MK. Best to call at exactly 7am (East Coast Time) to make your ADRs. The MK parking lot opens at exactly 7:30am for people who've made ADRs in the morning.

DisneyAndRedSox
07-30-2007, 09:17 AM
My GF just did this in April. She was off-site for a conference and took DD to the park for the day and had a res before MK opened. She gave her res # at the entrance and they let her in. She loved walking around and taking pics before the rest of the park opened.

Jan 2008 we are doing Chef Mickeys for DD's first character meal since she loves Mickey, but Jan 2009 we plan on doing CP and booking it before the park opens for this reason!

Disneymom4ever
07-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Thanks everyone, it's good to know we'll be ok being off site. I was worried, I didn't even think about it when I made the reservation. I'll be at the parking lot at 7:30! :mickey:

mickey-mouse35
07-31-2007, 08:01 PM
We're doing same thing--CP at 8:15 and being offsite. Can't wait to get the photos. It's going to be tough getting DH up that early, though, to be there by 7:30! :alarm: He likes to sleep in, which I keep telling him is not really an option in offseason! :sleepin: