PDA

View Full Version : Radisson Resort Orlando

Seasonscraps
07-29-2007, 11:50 AM
DH & I are thinking about staying there for a few nights in Sept and I was wondering if anyone has stayed there.

Can you tell me pros/cons etc? How were the rooms, restaurants, pool, etc? Is there anything to do in the evening?

We aren't planning too much, if any, park time so that part doesn't concern me.

THANK YOU!!!!

I take the Ferry
07-29-2007, 01:12 PM
We stay there just about every time we go for 1 or 2 nights, but I'm not sure you'll find our post helpful...

We love the Radisson because:
1.) proximity to WDW
2.) pretty inexpensive
3.) decent rooms

...in that order.

We stay mainly because it's so close to the parks. If we're not sleeping or showering, we're not at the resort.

That being said, the parts of the Radisson that we have seen look pretty nice, considering the cost. The pool area in particular looks pretty cool. And it's close to Celebration and the Gaylord Palms, both of which are cool "take-it-easy" alternatives to the parks.

It's no WDW moderate resort, but then again, it's a lot cheaper.

K, Slater!
I take the Ferry!

Seasonscraps
07-30-2007, 07:42 AM
Thanks for the feedback!! :)

Dedivah
07-30-2007, 03:54 PM
We stayed there in 2004 for 5 nights of our honeymoon. It was nice. The room were clean. We saw the pool but never used it. They have a free shuttle to the parks. And restaurants are close as well.

BUT if I could do it over again. I would have stayed on WDW property for those 5 nights instead.

Seasonscraps
07-31-2007, 02:11 PM
Thank you Colleen.