PDA

View Full Version : Tonys Town Square or Crystal P?

tink03
07-29-2007, 11:42 AM
I have a very important dining decision to make. Do I make a lunch reservation for Tonys or a breakfast reservation for Crystal P? Also does Crystal Palace still make the best french toast?:confused:

CB Sept. 22-30:mickey:

BelleBeauty
07-29-2007, 12:32 PM
My choice would be for a breakfast reservation at CP. I'm just not a big fan of Tony's for any meal...

CP would be best for breakfast or lunch. They still have the yummy french toast (as of last August)!

The best Intercot tip that I've had was to make reservations for before park opening, arrive early, and you can take pictures in front of the castle with NO one in them!

mainemajor
07-29-2007, 12:50 PM
CP all the way:mickey:

mickey&missy
07-29-2007, 01:02 PM
I agree with the last 2 posters. Definitely go for CP!

I like Tony's, I had a really yummy eggplant dish for dinner there last time. But if I had to pick between CP and Tony's I'd definitely pick CP. I can't speak to the french toast, we've never done breakfast. But, CP is a great experience and if the breakfast buffet is as good as dinner it will be very good!

Bethis26fan
07-29-2007, 01:11 PM
I vote CP as well.

LadybugTink
07-29-2007, 02:32 PM
I liked Tonys but I would say CP all the way also!!

phillydan
07-29-2007, 02:34 PM
No contest - CP all the way. The "before opening" tip is great - you get great pictures in front of the castle.

Extra tip - if you are going in August and doing the early morning thing, take your camera out of the bag and open the lens cover to 'warm it up' before you reach the park. We had a great photo op in front of an empty castle, but when I took the camera out of the bag (first time of the day - after all night in an A/C hotel room), the lenses all fogged over and we missed the shot.

tink03
07-29-2007, 04:20 PM
I just made my breakfast reservations for Crystal P. and now that I have this wonderful tip I will do just that as well. It just so happens that on the day I made the reservations for it is Little ones magic hour so I will be taking DS's to this first then to CP for breakfast I hope to see my 2 favs Stitch and Peter Pan!!!
Thanks eveyone:thumbsup:

GrmGrninGost
07-30-2007, 08:03 AM
CP! :mickey:

xipetotec
07-30-2007, 09:59 AM
I have a very important dining decision to make. Do I make a lunch reservation for Tonys or a breakfast reservation for Crystal P? Also does Crystal Palace still make the best french toast?:confused:

CB Sept. 22-30:mickey:

Well I for one hated the food at Tony's so that's a clear choice for me. Even though Tony's has a fun view of the Town Square