PDA

View Full Version : Reservations

Mommy2boys
07-28-2007, 08:46 PM
Which restaurants should we make reservations for ahead of time? Are they all that busy?

ibrowse17
07-28-2007, 08:54 PM
That really depends on when you are going and where you want to eat. You can make ressies from 180 days out, and I usually go ahead and make them for the places we really want to eat at that early. Do not wait to get to WDW and think you can make an ADR for most places. Some you can, but many will be already booked. Good luck:thumbsup:

IloveDisney71
07-28-2007, 09:05 PM
I always book all of our meals asap. This is the best way to make sure my family gets to eat at all our favorite places. If there are places that you know you really want to try, then I'd book asap. This will also help you get the times you are looking for or at least close to the times you are looking for. The longer you wait, the less options you will have.

Mommy2boys
07-28-2007, 09:10 PM
Do you have to be part of the dining plan to make reservations?

faline
07-28-2007, 09:24 PM
You don't need to be on the dining plan to make reservations. However, the popularity of the dining plan has made it more important than it ever used to be, to make reservations. I'd highly recommend making reservations for any, and all, restaurants that you really want to dine at or you may find yourself unable to get last minute seating when you arrive.

PalMickey
07-28-2007, 11:09 PM
Just got back yesterday from Disney , we have booked our restaurants 3 months in advance and the only restaurant did not have the choice of day and time was Le Cellier wich is the most dificult restaurant to get a reservation. We where at Disney for 10 days and we could not get a second resevrvation during that period. This was one of our best Dinner !!!!!:number1:

Maya grill was also excellent !!

mook3y
07-28-2007, 11:33 PM
In our experience, Le Cellier & Cinderella's in MK are the only two that we had to accept which days/times we wanted to eat at.

Le Cellier we booked at 180 days out and had choices. We tried to change the day about 2 weeks later and have tried multiple times since and there are absolutely no openings in the 12 nights we will be there.

Both times we ate at Le Cellier, we heard the hostess telling people that they could not eat there without a reservation.

Maleficent's Dad
07-29-2007, 08:29 AM
Due to the enormous popularity of the Dining Plan, I'd highly recommend ressies well in advance. (This is sort of a pet peeve of mine - the Dining Plan has taken the "spontaneity" out of eating on a whim...:mad:)

When I made a recent call to Disney Dining, the recording said something to this effect! Something along the lines that all restaurants may not be available due to the increased popularity of Disney's Dining Plan. Ugh. :(