PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to MVMCP on Nov. 16th??

buzznwoodysmom
07-27-2007, 05:49 PM
We will be attending MVMCP on Nov. 16th. If anyone else will be there and is interested in a quick meet let me know. The rest of the week we will be with extended family and may not have much time to meet up with anyone, but for the party it will be just DH, DSs, my mother, maybe my mother in law and myself. We will be in WDW until the 24th if anyone wants to try and meet anytime that week let me know and I'll see if I can make it.

heart4princephillip
07-27-2007, 05:59 PM
Bummer...missing you by one night. We will be attending the Nov. 15th party.

scootch713
07-27-2007, 06:45 PM
We are attending the 15th also..... can't wait.. just wish I could find cheap airfare soon!!!

mouseketeer mom
07-28-2007, 08:35 PM
I just sent you a PM.

vizsla
07-30-2007, 08:37 AM
We will be missing you by one night also. We are attending the MVMCP on Nov. 15.th

"SULLEY "RULES!!
09-08-2007, 08:02 PM
Bummer-------we miss you by four nights. My husband and I are attending the MVMCP on the very first night ( November 12th ) 59 days and counting.......I hope you and everyone attending the event has a magical time at it!!!!!:snowman::santa::deer::santa3:

Here we go again...
09-10-2007, 07:41 PM
Denise,
Do you think we will ever get our vacations planned at the same time???
I will not be there until Mardi Gras. Enjoy the Christmas Party!!

buzznwoodysmom
09-11-2007, 12:52 PM
Denise,
Do you think we will ever get our vacations planned at the same time???
I will not be there until Mardi Gras. Enjoy the Christmas Party!!

Angel,

Didn't you go around Thanksgiving last year? We went right before Mardi Gras earlier this year. Now we are switching holidays and of course still not getting there at the same time. Can you beleive Brett and I will finally be there at the same time. Now lets see if we can actually meet up while there!!!!

Diznee4Me
09-12-2007, 02:58 PM
We will be arriving on the morning of the 17th and leaving the morning of the 23rd. We are staying at the Coronado and have plans to spend most of Thanksgiving day there - after a probably brief and busy sojourn to MK.

We have ADR's through out the week but would like to meet whomever/whenever. Let me know.:thumbsup: