PDA

View Full Version : Early Breakfast at Crystal Palace

disneymom07
07-27-2007, 05:40 PM
I'm sure this has been asked before, but if I have an 8:00 am ADR for Crystal Palace and the park opens at 9:00 and buses start running 45 minutes before park opening, what are my options? Do they have special buses for people with early ADR's or should I get a taxi? Staying at ASMovies.
Thanks

moe513
07-27-2007, 06:01 PM
They have early buses that take you to breakfast. Im not sure how early they start but I would head to the bus stop about 50 min.before the adr.

DisneyorBust
07-27-2007, 07:01 PM
I need to look into this too. We have plans to go to Crystal Palace for an 8 am breakfast during our December trip. I think that I'll check with guest services at our resort for direction.

wendy*darling
07-27-2007, 08:56 PM
Buses for character breakfasts generally start at 7am.
Check with Guest Services at your resort when you arrive to make sure.

angedeaile
07-28-2007, 11:25 PM
I didn't know they had character breakfast busses. Too bad they don't have any for folks having breakfast at resorts.

I was kinda bummed that I had to make my breakfast ADR for Kona at 9am. I had to factor in when the park busses run, monorail starts running and travel time. There goes getting there once the park opens :(

They should really consider having a shuttle for folks like me. Hopefully the tonga toast will be worth the hour I lose.

AwPhooey
07-29-2007, 12:03 AM
angedeaile,
If you have an early ADR at Kona, you can still take the MK character breakfast bus. When you get on, ask the driver if he/she can drop you off at Poly after he drops off the MK gang.

If the driver says yes, you're good to go. If not, I believe you can get off at MK and take the monorail to the Poly, as I think monorail service runs early for character breakfasts.

I hope you enjoy the Tonga Toast. I went to Kona on my last trip specifically for the Tonga Toast and didn't really enjoy it... it was just too sweet for me.

angedeaile
07-29-2007, 01:21 AM
angedeaile,
If you have an early ADR at Kona, you can still take the MK character breakfast bus. When you get on, ask the driver if he/she can drop you off at Poly after he drops off the MK gang.

If the driver says yes, you're good to go. If not, I believe you can get off at MK and take the monorail to the Poly, as I think monorail service runs early for character breakfasts.

I hope you enjoy the Tonga Toast. I went to Kona on my last trip specifically for the Tonga Toast and didn't really enjoy it... it was just too sweet for me.

Really?! I didn't know that was an option.....well, I guess I will be calling tomorrow to make it earlier :) Thanks for that tid bit of info.

Also, thanks for the warning on the Tonga Toast. My sweetie doesn't love the sweets, but I love my sugar! So I guess that means more for me!:thumbsup:

EmmMOM2
07-29-2007, 07:58 AM
They have early buses for breakfast! and might i add you will love it, it was one of my favorite charactor breakfasts. It's also nice because you are inside the park before it opens. We got alot of nice pictures of the kids in front of the castle with no one else around. It was wonderful.
Enjoy!!

disneymom07
07-29-2007, 08:05 AM
Thanks for all the answers! I got my ADR for 8:05:mickey:

TINKERBELL_82
07-29-2007, 09:47 AM
They have early buses for breakfast! and might i add you will love it, it was one of my favorite charactor breakfasts. It's also nice because you are inside the park before it opens. We got alot of nice pictures of the kids in front of the castle with no one else around. It was wonderful.
Enjoy!!

I second that motion!! Additionally, you are that much closer to Adventureland, which means you can just head straight to POTC if you want after you eat and have a pretty minimal wait if its still early!:mickey:

Texas Tinkerbell Too
07-29-2007, 09:46 PM
I was wondering the same thing. I kept getting different answers from CMs. I finally called WDW-RIDE. This nice gentleman told me the buses start running everyday at 6:45a.m.:yay::clappy::bus:

LoriMistress
07-29-2007, 09:52 PM
The first bus arrival at any resort is 7:30am. Afterwards it will be every 10-15 minutes.

buzznwoodysmom
07-30-2007, 10:37 AM
I am not too sure about other resorts, but there is a sign posted at Pop Centry's bus stop that states that the first bus to MK in the morning is at 7am. I imagine that this is the case at all resorts for the purpose of getting guests to their character breakfasts. We also have an early ADR at Crystal Palace on our upcoming trip and we plan on taking that 7am bus. Good luck getting there in time and have a wonderful vacation.