PDA

View Full Version : Gettin Worried

dizne4me
07-27-2007, 10:47 AM
We are leaving for WDW in 19 days - (Can't Wait) - but I was messing around over at the Disney website to check to if any availability at the Values (just in case we have "last minute tagalongs")---and they were completely gone. It kept telling me the only availablity for 1 adult and 1 child was at Coronado Springs (Suite only) or at Ft. Wilderness Cabins. Yikes, I'm thinking it is going to be packed the time I'm there -8/15 to 8/20. Does anyone know what's going on down there at that time?

TINKERBELL_82
07-27-2007, 11:41 AM
This is actually the beginning of a low season, and that could explain the low amount of rooms available (the price is significantly lower).

Also, a certain number are held for travel webistes, so try one of them and you'll probably have luck finding rooms on WDW property.

As a last resort, there are always rooms off property! :mickey:

mickey&missy
07-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Definitely check around as the last poster said. Try calling the ressie line, contact magical journeys, etc. Good luck and enjoy your trip!!

GusNJacque
07-27-2007, 11:46 AM
I definately recommend checking in with Magical Journeys. They are the best. If there is a room they will find it!

Beast_fanatic
07-27-2007, 09:44 PM
Disney has some weird booking rules in place where one source (such as the web-site) will show no rooms available but another will show the complete opposite.

I would expect the crowds to at least be moderate. I find it best to go in expecting it to be crowded so that if it's not, you're pleasantly surprised. :thumbsup: