PDA

View Full Version : New Items 7/27/07

LittleDragonErin
07-27-2007, 10:13 AM
Nemo 5/5 Pin is in the Emporium under specials for 500 credits.

ALR Red Roses Tree is in Small World Imports under Alice Ride Items for 750 credits.

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Thanks Dragon! I liked a lot of those ALR items but I liked the trees and the red carpets the most ^_^

LittleDragonErin
07-27-2007, 04:37 PM
Anybody else wondering...

- Why are these priced so high for ride items which will be used repeatedly and in large quantities?

- Why do they keep releasing only 1 item at a time?

- Why are there no track sets yet?

mickeytinkerbellprincess
07-27-2007, 06:00 PM
- Why are these priced so high for ride items which will be used repeatedly and in large quantities?

I was celebrating about buying trees when I noticed the price :sob: :sadwave:

bigpapiortiz34
07-27-2007, 06:21 PM
Cool! I was always looking forward to buying the trees! Unfornatly the price does seem very high just for a tree. Anyway, thanks for the update Little :)

cheshirecollector
07-27-2007, 07:07 PM
They probably price it higher because of the animation feature, IMO.

WDWfanatic742
07-27-2007, 08:40 PM
They've always priced furniture too high. You're going to use them and you're going to use them alot, so they need to be in the 100-200 range at most. Don't even get me started on ride pieces either, there is no reason to even build a long ride because it costs so much. For instance, when I built my POTC ride, I had more than 100,000 credits and used all that up just by buying pide pieces. That didn't even include all of the decorations either.

LittleDragonErin
07-28-2007, 02:13 AM
I think somebody needs to rethink the market in VMK.

Things like hedges and carpets should be like the palm bases or space mountain bases or crates or ride tracks and be priced at 200-250 credits since we use them in large quantities. Or even 50 credits for like the palm bases and crates since we use those in the hundreds. Things that are simple decor like the new trees or palm trees or penny presses or ride teleporters should be around the 500-750 range since we don't use as much but still have a need for them. Things like treasure chairs or pianos or large tables, those should be 1000+. After all, how many pianos do you want in one room?

chrisb26
07-28-2007, 12:51 PM
The more Alice things that come out the more I realize that I probably wont get very much of it. This stuff is just way to many credits. Even if you bought just one of each item that has come out you would be in thousands and thousands of credits. Its just not worth it.

As for the pin it looks like Nemo and Marlin from the Finding Nemo the Musical that is at Animal Kingdom. So that means for the month we have one pin Jammed full of ever character, one pin that has the submarine ride, one pin that has The Seas with Nemo and Friends which is at Epcot, The Nemo Musical, and one that has an outline of Nemo with a bunch of question marks. I wasn't really impressed with the pin set this month which is sad since I normally like the pins and collect them. I don't understand why they felt the need to take a picture and insert it into a pin. Don't you think they could have made their own design and not just copy and paste a picture? It was also strange that they changed the border of the pins half way through.

Oh well next week we get TIKI!!

LittleDragonErin
07-28-2007, 05:32 PM
Yeah, this month's pins were very bland. The pins that have been coming out in the parks are more interesting and cartoony than these. I wonder if this is one of those rushed things that they just put out to have something there. This whole month seemed like they weren't trying at all.