PDA

View Full Version : Last Ressie Time vs. Closing Time

SallyP
07-27-2007, 08:42 AM
I understand from the Info Central section that the hours at Artist Point are 5:30-10 PM. Does anyone know if that is last table seating or when they close? If 10 isn't the last seating anyone know when that would be? Didn't make an ADR for tonight because we aren't sure when we will get there :)
Thanks!

SBETigg
07-27-2007, 10:22 AM
It usually means that you can make ADRs until ten. Restaurants' actual closing time is always much later than the last reservation they accept and the actual closing tends to vary according to patrons. As long as there are guests in the restaurant, they are serving and there for you.

Sunshine1010
07-27-2007, 12:13 PM
If this helps:

I just made a reservation yesterday for a restaurant in MGM. The closing time of the park itself that night is 7pm. I asked for a 6:45 ressie, .....they stated 7:10 or 7:15 was available.

...I took the 7:10pm.

So.....I have a ressie for a time AFTER the park closes.

SallyP
07-29-2007, 12:22 PM
We were waiting for another couple so we didn't want to set a specific ADR and this is what happened:
8:00 PM-Couple called to say they were checking in at Ft. Wildeerness
wait wait wait ...tent up, taking boat to Wilderness Lodge
9:30 PM-Couple called to let us know that they had been stopped at Contemporary on the boat because of the Electrical Boat Parade on the water :mickey:
9:50 PM-Walked up to the podium at Artist's Point and they had no problem seating us at that time. The hostess went and asked for a waiter that would stay late, found one (Izzy) and we were on our way to another delightful meal at Artist Point. Great Service and didn't feel rushed at all even though by 11 PM we were the only table still open in the restaurant.
Izzy was tipped generously ;)