PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY FRIDAY!! Choco-lotta-fun...

MickeysGirl
07-27-2007, 06:49 AM
Good morning everyone and HAPPY FRIDAY!!

I'll be doing everything in my power to make sure this party actually gets started today! :blush: So shall we...

I figured I would make Diane and Scott really happy today. Today is National Milk Chocolate Day!! And although, personally, I'm more of a dark chocolate girl, I figure any day to celebrate the beautiful thing that is chocolate is a good day. So how about we get this party grooving with today's....

:bar: Cocoa Mocha Choco-lotta Blast! :bar:

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Specialty Drink of the day: :marg: Chocolate Martini
..... with chocolate milk for the kids and an open bar as always .....
:papple: :wine: :beer:

I hope everyone has a great and safe weekend. We are going to be crazy out here. We're driving to New Orleans for the day on Sunday to visit with my cousin who is a Marine and about to be deployed to Iraq. :flag: Please say some prayers that he comes back safe and sound, he's got a brand new wife and 6 month old daughter he's leaving here in the states. Thanks!

JanetMegan
07-27-2007, 07:54 AM
Whew, almost made it through another one huh?

Happy Friday everyone. I think I'll take some chocolate milk in my coffee this am, that sounds good right? I've been holding off on the :marg:all week to prepare for my 30th bday blowout tomorrow ;)

drummerboy
07-27-2007, 07:59 AM
Now this is a Friday to celebrate.

Happy Friday!

Slide one on down the bar. In fact, slide two.

alpro2
07-27-2007, 08:30 AM
Chocolate and Friday! Can it get any better?

Happy Friday everyone!

Caroleh
07-27-2007, 08:48 AM
Chocolate and Friday! Can it get any better?

Happy Friday everyone!

:ditto:

Chrisx2
07-27-2007, 08:52 AM
Well, I usually prefer dark chocolate but in the name of the holiday I will suffer through and eat milk chocolate. ;)

Jamie, please tell your cousin thank you for his service! :flag:

Mickey'sGirl
07-27-2007, 08:57 AM
Jamie, I'm a dark chocolate girl too -- but I will take it any way I can get it! :thumbsup: Slide me one of them there drinks and lets switch this party to the ON position!

Happy Friday everyone! :mickey:

Momof2boys
07-27-2007, 09:01 AM
I've been holding off on the :marg:all week to prepare for my 30th bday blowout tomorrow ;)

We do have a birthday coming up, don't we ? Hope you have a fantastic party Janet :party:

Happy Friday everyone ! My son Nathan always has a glass of chocolate milk in the morning, so I'll have to show him this thread. Have a relaxing weekend - we're going to the zoo tomorrow & cleaning on Sunday.

I don't think a chocolate martini would go down good this morning, but I'll take a couple of :marg::marg:

DessertDivaFL
07-27-2007, 09:06 AM
I've been holding off on the :marg:all week to prepare for my 30th bday blowout tomorrow ;)

I know I am a day early but "Happy birthday!" :cheer:

I am a chocolate girl (grew up 10 min. from Hershey PA) so I am all for Chocolate Milk Day! Cheers everyone! :cheers:

pogo
07-27-2007, 09:09 AM
Happy Friday everyone...... my Friday was a couple of days ago as my DW took a couple of vacation days and I said the office could run itself for a couple of days.

I'll have a Chocalate Martini to donk my oreo cookies in this morning for breakfast. :D

God bless your cousin and I hope he stays safe. :flag:

JanetMegan
07-27-2007, 09:19 AM
I know I am a day early but "Happy birthday!" :cheer:

Actually it's Monday, but who wants to celebrate a b-day on Monday right? So I'm celebrating all weekend this weekend!

ImagiAsh
07-27-2007, 09:29 AM
Oooh Chocolate Martini's are good! Well, uh, I mean... they look good when my parents order them. :secret: Happy Friday!!:party:

wdwgrl377
07-27-2007, 09:54 AM
Happy Friday!!

I love chocolate milk! I'm actually sitting here reading the posts and drinking a glass myself!

Jamie, you and Rob have a safe drive over this weekend. I'll keep your family in my prayers!

Everyone have a great weekend!! :D

disneydrmr
07-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Woo hoo!!! Now here's a 'holiday' I can sink my teeth into. I have the chocolate fountain set up next to the bar! So dip right in! There's fruit and marshmallows there that you can use in it.. or just fill your mug right on up! I'm having a VERY rough day here at work so some chocolate sounds yummy... I'll just stick my head right on under the flow of the fountain, so please don't mind me...

Will be praying for your cousin...please thank him for his service!

Happy Friday everyone. I think I'll take some chocolate milk in my coffee this am, that sounds good right? I've been holding off on the :marg:all week to prepare for my 30th bday blowout tomorrow ;)

Happy early birthday! And my dh has been putting chocolate milk into his coffee lately...

TINKERBELL_82
07-27-2007, 11:46 AM
Thanks Jamie!!

Best wishes and Big Hugs to your cousin and his family!! Have a safe trip!!:mickey:

offwego
07-27-2007, 11:59 AM
Happy Friday all...hope you all enjoy your weekend, birthdays and choc. milk.

ElenitaB
07-27-2007, 12:04 PM
A chocolicious Friday... Alex is right! What more could we want!

Actually it's Monday, but who wants to celebrate a b-day on Monday right? So I'm celebrating all weekend this weekend!
Those milestone birthdays need more than one day to celebrate them, anyway! ;)

Have a safe trip, Jamie! Your cousin (along with Mel's DH and others on this board) will be in our thoughts and prayers, for their safe return home!

Have a great weekend, everyone! In my house, we're looking forward to the Simpson's Movie (yes, I said that in public :blush: ) and tomorrow's NYC Icot meet!

SgtTigger
07-27-2007, 01:54 PM
Well Happy Friday...............

Milk Chocolate day........................

What a wonderfull day................

Now if only tommorow would be whip cream day............ :tasty:

Hope everyone has a great weekend and a great rest of the Friday.... It looks like it is about to storm here............

:cop: :tigger:

Dr_Nigel_C
07-27-2007, 07:36 PM
Happy Friday, everyone! :D

Drinks are on the way...Hey Wes, who ate the ears off all the chocolate bunnies??????

;)

MauiMouse
07-27-2007, 09:18 PM
Now if only tommorow would be whip cream day............ :tasty:

:laughing: Oh Brett, you got me there, laughing like crazy. Only you!

I'm technically glad that Friday is over and done with, they are just too long for me. I've got to work again this weekend, so I'll take one of those Chocolate Martini's please.

Safe driving Jamie & Rob.

PAYROLL PRINCESS
07-28-2007, 12:09 AM
Now there's a drink I can sink my teeth into.
Happy Friday everyone.

Dsnygirl
07-28-2007, 01:21 AM
:party: I'm a little late, but... I hope everyone had a GREAT Friday!! Those Chocolate Martini's sound awesome.... but I'll have to wait for one until tomorrow night, as I'm at work and I don't think it'd be appreciated!! :blush:
Jamie, give your cousin a big thank you from all of us here who appreciate what he's doing... have a great trip to New Orleans Sunday!

mickeys_princess_mom
07-28-2007, 09:50 AM
Prayers for your cousin, and please thank him for me, too. :hug:
Don't you think Chocolate deserves TWO days?....I'm willing to do my part since I missed yesterday...:high5: